Distillery Historic District
Once home to the 1832 Gooderham and Worts’ mammoth distilling facility, Toronto’s charming arts and entertainment quarter is now a popular strolling spot for off-duty creatives. The cobblestone streets are lined with Victorian-era industrial buildings, which have been repurposed to serve as contemporary art galleries, third-wave coffee shops, concept boutiques, restaurants, and bars.
Distillery Historic District Tours and Activities
What are Distillery Historic District hours of operation?
Should I book Distillery Historic District tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Distillery Historic District 2021?
What's the best way to experience Distillery Historic District?
- 30-Minute Distillery District Segway Tour in Toronto
- 50-Minute Distillery District Segway Tour
- Guided Bicycle Tour - Toronto Waterfront, Island and Distillery
- 7-Minute Helicopter Tour over Toronto with a Souvenir Photo
Things to do near Toronto
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania