Top Toronto Full-day Tours
81 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed not having to drive and the guides local knowledge about the falls and surrounding area. Ok xxxxxxxx"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, my driver Nathan was a true professional and went above and beyond to look after us all on the tour. It was small group so ideal in these uncertain times. We packed in so much not he day trip and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Niagara Falls was amazing. Aside from the spectacular view, our tour guide Favio was great. He is the best tour guide ever. His knowledge about the history and how friendly he was, was phenomenal. I would recommend this tour company to all of my friends and share our one of a kind experience. Niagara Falls is indeed one of the best attractions in Canada."
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible experience. My tour guide Kaleb was informative with great charisma that told the story of Niagara Falls and the city it is in great depth. The tour was structured very well also, being able to see the falls from all different angles and having enough time to do so also. This is a wonder of the world that I recommend everyone come see if in Toronto. It was truly breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Was worried the early morning was going to make the day feel long but it was great! From beginning to finish our tour guide was chatty energetic and overall made the day incredible! The day felt relaxed and saw some amazing views!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience despite the weather, it was snowing for most of the trip. The guide was friendly and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Just a good way to relax and have fun. Also it was educational. It might be good even if the weather is not great."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "I was on a business trip to Toronto and had a free day. THIS was the best way to spend it! I had never been to Niagara Falls, and so happy to have chosen this package. Worth every cent. Our tour guide FABIO, was charming, informative. and fun. He took great care to answer any questions and make sure our group had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this tour and this company. Thanks Viator for a great day."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and informative tour guide. Good tour package which included the town, stop at the airport for optional helicopter ride and wine tasting."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the architecture was fun! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and well spoken. Using a bike is the best option to tour Toronto"
* A traveler said: "It is real fun for those who wants to cover all spots in same day!! Enough time was allotted to enjoy all every spot."
* A traveler said: "Perfect trip. Customized to our specific requests. We loved it! Our guide Rod could not have been any Better. Friendly and very informative. My husband uses a wheelchair & Rod looked out for him every step of the way."
* A traveler said: "Perfect for Niagara falls go from and back to Toronto downtown. Stops by the falls - tower view - cruise available to get close - stops by the power plant - stuff very friendly"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was an excellent tpur guide .He was very knowlegeable of his surroundings. Very patient and great communicator."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderfully organized,full of delightful surprises, and led by a capable and congenial guide, Jay W, of King Tours. He did a super job and we would go anywhere with him."
* A traveler said: "David was great, we discovered a lot of historical facts and it was fun. Segway is really nice and we will probably do it again."
* A traveler said: "Loved the exclusivity offered to us on the trip. Also viewing the great falls was an over whelming experience"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- University of Toronto
- Ontario Place
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Ontario Science Centre
- Toronto Little India
- Toronto Yorkville
- Casa Loma
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto Zoo
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Roundhouse Park
- The Grange
- Toronto Islands
- Toronto Little Italy
- Humber Bay Park
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Canada's Wonderland
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania