Albi Tours and Activities
The red brick town of Albi is synonymous with the famous artist who was born here in 1864, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. This makes the town's Toulouse-Lautrec Museum only fitting, as it boasts more works by the diminutive Impressionist than anywhere else on earth.
The painter is best known for his posters and works delving into the Paris demi-monde, and at the museum you’ll see how Lautrec developed his artworks from pencil sketches into completed paintings.
The museum is located near the house where Toulouse-Lautrec was born and also features works by his contemporaries such as Degas, Matisse and Rodin.
While in Albi, be sure to visit the massive Gothic cathedral, Ste Cecile, next to the museum, and take a walk through the town’s narrow medieval streets.
Tours and Activities to Experience Albi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Albi and Cordes sur Ciel Private Day Tour from Toulouse
- Albi, Cordes and Gaillac Day Tour from Toulouse
- Day tour to Albi & Cordes sur Ciel. Shared tour from Toulouse.
- Albi walking tour & wine tasting in the Gaillac area. Shared tour from Toulouse
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Aquitaine