Top Toulouse Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Toulouse Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get to know Toulouse on an open-top hop-on hop-off tour. Great for visitors who want to see the city in a flexible way, at their own pace. Choose your departure time, and then stay on the bus for the full 70 minutes or customize the tour spending longer at sights that catch your interest. The audio tour is offered in eight languages and includes all major Toulouse sights.
Being drawn is a unique and rich experience. Naked, draped or even dressed, whatever you want! It's a moment for yourself. You just need to be comfortable with the idea of being drawn, the rest is done by itself. It is the model who chooses the pose (freely or following some advice), if it suits, we move on to the drawing. Several drawing options are available: choice of color (pencil, sangine, etc.) or size (50x65cm or smaller).
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The principle is simple: located in the heart of the pink city, in the center of Toulouse, Here We Golf room offers golf simulators with retransmission of the trajectory of the ball on giant screen. Specifically, the player uses real clubs and real balls, makes his golf shot and the ball sinks into a specialized screen. The simulator then calculates a lot of data and instantly retransmits the trajectory of the bullet by video projection. The immersion is total. Whether you are an experienced golfer or a perfect novice, three simulation stations are waiting for you! Loan of equipment is free, but you can bring your own equipment to perfect your swing. You want to discover golf with friends? Do you want to change the usual Escape Game or Karting outings? An original experience where everyone goes back happy!
See more of France with a day-trip from Toulouse to Albi and Cordes sur Ceil. Don’t worry about the hassles of driving, navigating, or translating, as you enjoy the itinerary prepared. Explore medieval villages, spend some time in the Toulouse Lautrec museum and visit the Sainte Cécile cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage listed sight.
Take the worry out of your arrival at Tolouse Airport and pre-book a private transfer to suit your group size (up to 8 people). Avoid the long lines for taxis on arrival, and travel in the comfort of a Premium car or minivan.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Toulouse?
The best Classes & Workshops in Toulouse according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Toulouse are taking additional safety precautions?
These Toulouse experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Toulouse are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Toulouse may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Lastours Castles (Châteaux de Lastours) Tours & Tickets
- Albi Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Daurade (Notre-Dame de la Daurade) Tours & Tickets
- Black Mountains (Montagne Noire) Tours & Tickets
- Puymartin Castle (Chateau de Puymartin) Tours & Tickets
- Carcassonne Castle (Cité de Carcassonne) Tours & Tickets
- Toulouse Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Etienne) Tours & Tickets
- Lombrives Cave (Grotte de Lombrives) Tours & Tickets
- Space City (Cite de l'Espace) Tours & Tickets
- Canal du Midi Tours & Tickets
- Aeroscopia Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Augustins (Musée des Augustins) Tours & Tickets
- Place du Capitole Tours & Tickets
- Cabardès Wine Region Tours & Tickets
- Happy Forest Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Aquitaine