Top Trelawny Cultural Tours
28 results | All Trelawny Tours
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing and educational tour with experienced tour guides and great little local souvenir shops along the way. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Charles was amazing. He loves his country and we got the sense he really enjoys his job! He took us round trip to the falls and even offered to take us to get some vegetarian patties afterward."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was legit. They were there on time. He showed us some history on the way to the resort. Explained everything. Amd got us there safely."
* A traveler said: "This tour experience deserves 10 STARS!!! Every single moment was exceptional. I learned so much about Jamaica's History, Culture,Dance and FOOD! I'm still drooling over Chef Faye's Mackerel Run Down. Even the gift shop is wonderful. Great prices and selections including handmade crafts from local residents. I'm definitely going again when I return to the beautiful island of Jamaica. Their "Rastafari Tour" may be ready when I return. Absolutely perfect. Thank you Dean,Chef Faye and Big Botty Granny for everything."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for a wonderful time Errol, I like the you showed me the real real and how candid you were. If you want to really experience Montego Bay book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This has been the best excursion ever!!! Our tour guide Shamar is exemplary, kind, professional, and made the trip so much fun with her detailed explanations of the culture & community. She’s simply the best :)"
* A traveler said: "From the beginning of our trip till the end our host and tour guide gave our group a wonderful tour. This is definitely a tour that will have you leaving with a whole new love for Reggae. I will highly recommend going on this tour. There was no hassle in terms of communication and every question I had was answered. Pick up and drop off went very well as well"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I loved this excursion, especially the terrific guides and the unexpected challenge of climbing Dunn's River Falls. We are both in our late 60's, but climbing the falls was doable because of the excellent guide who led us up the falls holding hands in a group of 12 inexperienced climbers. Also, our stop at the Jerk Center was a treat - good, local food at a very reasonable price. The River Rafting portion was fine and easy, down home and simple, but the Falls portion was really cool."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Martha Brae River Bamboo Rafting Tour inclusive with bus Transportation
- Private Tour to Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica
- Jamaican Culinary, Cultural and Dance Tour in Trelawny
- Private Tour to Bob Marley's Nine Mile & Dunns River Falls
- Private Tour from Montego Bay to Bob Marley Mausoleum Nine Miles & Blue Hole.
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island