Top Tulum Half-day Tours
85 results | All Tulum Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our guide Eli was full of knowledge, friendly and we would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Hands down a very reputable company. They texted confirmation of pick up and texted when they arrived at our hotel. The van was very clean and the driver was very nice. Thank you Cruz for letting us sleep safely on our way to the airport!"
* A traveler said: "It was a good informative trip with super delicious and a lot of food!! I would do it again. It was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Summer was an amazing tour guide! Seeing the three cenotes was nothing shy of incredible! I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip. Only includes one cenote but also is the entire day till 830pm. Staff are helpful And friendly"
* A traveler said: "Great day out. The water was too choppy to snorkel but we still had a lot of fun. The crew were amazing and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves."
* A traveler said: "Omg, where do I start…first I wouldn’t call it a tour, it was an excursion! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We made several stops tor snorkeling, eating, etc. I would highly recommend, I can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "Jhonny was extremely knowledgeable and made the entire experience extremely special. The tour was also extremely punctual, arriving and leaving at exactly the times advertised!"
* A traveler said: "This is a can’t miss experience. Access to this cenote is limited so it’s never crowded and truly a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable with the excursion and patient with guest. Safety always cane first."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. Amazing food. We had a lot of fun cooking and eating. Can’t wait to make these recipes at home."
* A traveler said: "Friendly driver. Easy to find meeting spot at the airport and they allow you to stop for more drinks before hotel drop off"
* A traveler said: "Valeria was so knowledgeable and she clearly has a passion for what she does. This is great to get away from crowds for sure."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Diego, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and passionate about the history of Tulum and Rio Secreto. It was an amazing experience and we learned so much about this beautiful country."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ursela was fantastic! Knowledgeable on birds, vegetation and history. She was also lots of fun!!! The breakfast in the jungle was such a amazing place."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time on this tour! Salvador was very sweet and informative on the ruins and the ecosystem and he even brought us homemade empanadas! The photos he took during the tour came out amazing too! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We were fortunate to have a small group which allowed us to take our time touring both cites. Our guide and driver were incredibly warm and friendly. It felt like we were old friends not strangers. They were so knowledgeable about Mayan history and thought us a lot about the culture and civilization. I absolutely recommend and would us them again!!"
* A traveler said: "one of the best experiences i’ve ever had. first we went snorkeling in an open cenote; afterwards we were taken kayaking, which was absolutely incredible. we learned about the different bird species living on the islands and caught the sunset. our amazing tour guides led us further out for some incredible views; we ended up kayaking back under the moon and stars. words and pictures cannot do the tour justice. just go!"
* A traveler said: "Hugo was the best guide ever. I highly recommended this excursion. Very organized and fun and safe. My family felt very welcome. The zip lines, cenote and events were perfect."
* A traveler said: "THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE! We absolutely LOVED CHARLIE! He is the best and all of your staff members!! Can I say we also loved the chicken burrito and the guacamole!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands