Top Tulum Tickets & Passes
25 results | All Tulum Tours
* A traveler said: "Marco was great!!!!! He made us feel comfortable, shared his knowledge, and took us to an amazing restaurant as apart of our tour! Absolutely loved our experience!"
* A traveler said: "The ruins are amazing and well worth going to see! We’d done Chichen Itza 2 days prior, and these were definitely different enough that we’re glad we did both! Unlike Chichen Itza, where you really need a guide to get the full understanding, here there are plenty of signs in both Spanish and English explaining what you’re looking at so you can save that expense, especially if you’re coming here second, like we did. The “skip the line” ticket worked as-advertised, but as others have noted, it’s tough to find the desk to redeem your voucher for the actual ticket - we easily lost over an hour trying to track it down, so here’s the scoop so you don’t wander in the wilderness as we did! The voucher redemption desk is at the first cash register inside the candy shop within the outdoor shopping area prior to the actual entry to the ruins. Whether you come by rental car (we did) or by taxi or bus, you’ll get dropped off about a half-mile from the ruins. It’s called Mexican Sweetness. Head up the road and you’ll come to the shopping area - look for a yellow candy store in the middle of it all - that’s where you redeem your voucher for the actual admission tickets. From there on, it’s smooth sailing!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip. Only includes one cenote but also is the entire day till 830pm. Staff are helpful And friendly"
* A traveler said: "Excelente. Our guide made us feel safe. Dove dos ojos cenote. Only recommendation is to make sure you get the long sleeve wet suit. The mosquitoes will eat alive."
* A traveler said: "Chayo was amazing! I wish we had met him on the first day of our trip. We will only go through this company in the future! And we will request Chayo!"
* A traveler said: "This is a can’t miss experience. Access to this cenote is limited so it’s never crowded and truly a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience!! Leah our guide was very knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable. We spent the day seeing a part of Mexico we would not usually get to see and were so glad we did!! Truly beautiful area with so much wildlife!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our guide Eli was full of knowledge, friendly and we would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ursela was fantastic! Knowledgeable on birds, vegetation and history. She was also lots of fun!!! The breakfast in the jungle was such a amazing place."
* A traveler said: "Everyone there makes sure you have an amazing time! Gael is so good, I went twice! They give you everything including lunch — so worth it. ATVs are extra but again, so worth it."
* A traveler said: "We loved Hugo as our guide. This was so fun and unlike anything you will ever do again! Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Welcome drink and pictures was included. We saw the ruins and the lady gave us detailed history about Tulum."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guid Marcos was amazing! So Informative. My family of 8 learned so much and we got to hold macaws, snakes, and monkeys!!!! Hope to come back one day"
* A traveler said: "The romantic dinner cruise was amazing got to meet other couples me and my girlfriend and her 11 yrs old had a great time. The view was beautiful the cruise it self was amazing and so romantic I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Oscar was awesome. He brought us around Tulum town for the photos. He sent preview photos within a few hours and will send us the final edits within a week. This was a great way to explore Tulum Town!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2-Tank Cenote Certified Dive in Tulum
- Riviera Maya Jungle Half-Day Tour: ATV, Ziplines, Cenote Swim, Rappel
- Tulum Ruins Tour (Private, Half Day)
- Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park: Ziplining, Hanging Bridges, Rappelling and Cenote
- Jungle Maya Native Park with Ziplines and Cenote Snorkel - Admission Ticket only
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands