* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "We were wonderfully hosted by the grandson of the vinery Sobrero and he made us (10 participants) feel special and welcome. I have learned quite a lot about wine and the way you grow the plants to make a special “drop” out of it. I would recommend this tour to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Alberto our guide was both enthusiastic and informative. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the region and the wines. We were given information on each wine we tasted. We were even able to go to a small farmers market. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This pass covers a wide range of attractions, and has an extra option for people interested in going to Venaria Reale and/or taking the lift in the Cinema Museum. It is great value for money and straightforward to use. The staff was friendly and guided me when I went to retrieve it with the online voucher."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money to get out and see all that Turin has to offer. This is such an underrated city for tourism. Absolutely loved this city and our visit and the Hop On Hop Off Tour allowed us to see areas we wouldn't normally have been able to see!"
* A traveler said: "Rosanna and Raffaele were amazing hosts and I felt very warm welcomed. Rosanna showed me how to cook spaghetti, ravioli and tiramisu the original Italian way and helped me with some tricks how I can do it at home. All the products we used for cooking and drinking were delicious and completely fresh so there was nothing to complain about or anything I‘ve missed. One of the best experiences in my life!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Melissoula did a excellent job and showed us interesting places in this short time. As for her. Realy recommendable."
* A traveler said: "Cecilia is the best tour guide we have ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable about both the chocolate she is giving you and the history of Torino. Cecilia introduced us to some of the most amazing chocolate we have ever had! A Bicerin can easily become addictive! In addition, she is very personable and engaging. We immediately all hit it off making the experience even better! I have already recommended her tour to other people considering going to Torino. I can’t say enough very positive things about Cecilia and her chocolate tour!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Street food tour in Turin! We were lucky to have a private tour from tour guide and chef Abram, who is very friendly and knows a lot about Italian food! We had coffee and sweets at a pasticceria, typical local cheeses in a beautiful old shop, then we went for a an olive oil tasting, which was a whole new experience:) we ended the tour with a traditional Torino style lunch and ice cream, it was all very tasteful. And in the meantime we wandered through different parts of the city, also the less touristic areas."
* A traveler said: "Wandering around in a city without a guide has no point! Melissoula was the ultimate guide for the city of Turin! You will learn many interesting things for the city gems and if you are lucky as we were you will meet interesting people from the group! Hope the best for you Melissoula and if you happen to travel to our city we will be glad to return the favor!"
* A traveler said: "Well-planned tour. Guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent tour and it proceeds even if you’re the only person in the group plus you don’t have to pay $250 for a private tour. She is very comprehensive and showed me all the must see places and even pointed to the important sights to visit that we were not able to go to because our time ran out. I had a very wonderful day seeing Turin for the first time in the eyes of someone who grew up there and loves her city."
* A traveler said: "Francesco was friendly and very knowledgeable about his home city. We had a great few hours biking around Turin with him! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Perfect host! Really interesting stories! I loved the small details of Turin! I would definitely recommend to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)
- Piazza Statuto
- Zoom Torino
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica)
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- Juventus Stadium
- Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- QC Termetorino
- Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)
- Via Po
- Mole Antonelliana
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Holy Shroud of Turin (Sacra Sindone)
- Piazza Castello
- National Cinema Museum (Museo Nazionale del Cinema)
- Egyptian Museum (Museo Egizio)
- Po River (Fiume Po)
- National Museum of the Automobile (Museo Nazionale dell'Automobile)
- Piazza San Carlo
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes