Top Turkish Riviera Extreme Sports
295 results | All Turkish Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good experience, had plenty of fun and a great ride over the mountain, with a spectacular view 😀"
* A traveler said: "It was the best tour in our Mediterranean cruse. Very interesting, well planned, and organized. Highly recommend for everybody."
* A traveler said: "Really fun day and felt really safe as they hadn't sold as many tickets as usual! Really great day out and lovely food."
* A traveler said: "Threat day, safe and very enjoyable day with a very knowledgeable guide, highly recommend for the whole family."
* A traveler said: "Everything was top. We had an amazing day driving the buggies. I would highly recommend this activity"
* A traveler said: "A defo must do if u come to Turkey was so much fun the guys are amazing from cheeky Kevin, casper and our lovely jeep driver memory. Thanks for the best days craic will do this again"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed my trip. We both did. Lunch was fab and the staff were very considerate and made the experience memorable"
* A traveler said: "We had a FAB time! Was better than I expected. You see so much of alanya in the jeep and you stop of in many stops. Lunch was lovely. Water fights were so much fun and well needed in the heat. Staff were very friendly, helpful and fun! 100% recommended if you want a fun, exploring day out. Suitable for all ages"
* A traveler said: "Pick up was on time. Funny social driver. Well prepared safari and beautifull pictures made by the staff"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out Excellent value for money Great driver and photographer Water fight really good fun Be prepared to get wet"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip through the jungle with an excellent amusant driver. Spider-Man was amazing en the guide was also an entertainer!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience, everyone was super fun and informative! The water fights are really enjoyable and the food was amazing! You will get wet but it helps with the heat during the day! The drivers are very engaged and make the experience very worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was far beyond expectations. Staff are funny and entertaining. For the price you pay I wasn’t expecting much but the tour lasted over 4 hours and even though our hotel wasn’t on the usual list that they pick up from, the organisers made sure we were picked up and dropped us off outside of their allocated perimeter."
* A traveler said: "High speed and no traffic :) It was fun and adventurous. Thank you for emotions. I recommend this experience"
* A traveler said: "I loved how organized it was, the tour guides were so cool! And the activity itself was amazing. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "My partner was a bit nervous as he cant swim very well and the guides were brilliant and ended up having a 2 person canoe at extra cost and it was amazing. The food and guides were great. The scenery was just stunning and to go on a zip wire at extra cost which was worth it. Cant recommend highly enough, prices for the video was good too."
* A traveler said: "By far one of the best experiences we had as a group of 4 people, you can pay extra to have the raft to yourself and get video footage. Guide was absolutely brilliant. Have already got this planned to do next year again with the kids"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic day out and after being a little nervous with the fast driving, soon got over that. The guides were crazy and lovely and made us laugh and scream. The lunch stop was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Loved the canyoning part it was amazing climbing all the way and then swim in the cold river to get to the next point. And the rafting part was so fun to go through. Lastly, the zip-line part was amazing as well. Highly recommended experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Hang Gliding
- Performance Car Driving
- White Water Rafting
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bodrum Marina
- Calis Beach (Calis Plaji)
- Kekova Island (Kekova Adasi)
- Alanya Ataturk House Museum (Alanya Atatürk Evi Müzesi)
- Bayir Village
- Bodrum Amphitheater
- Aqua Dream Waterpark
- Adaland Aquapark
- Köprülü Canyon
- Icmeler Beach
- Hadrian’s Gate
- Ancient City of Kaunos
- Alanya Castle (Alanya Kalesi)
- Datça Peninsula
- Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology (Bodrum Sualti Arkeoloji Muzesi)
- Butterfly Valley (Kelebekler Vadisi)
- Side Museum (Side Muzesi)
- Olympos Cable Car (Olympos Teleferik)
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast