Top Turkish Riviera Water Tours
273 results | All Turkish Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Hotel pick up and drop off, unlimited wine and beer, lunch, 5 stops including a hot springs stop all for £20 per person, could not have asked for more. The staff were friendly and we really enjoyed the cliff diving and jumping off the side of the boat. Would definitely recommend for all, also suitable for families."
* A traveler said: "was such a nice time . The food and drinks were great. Relaxing with beautiful beaches . Staff was attentive. Would recommend to anyone coming to Bodrum"
* A traveler said: "Really fun day and felt really safe as they hadn't sold as many tickets as usual! Really great day out and lovely food."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized. Program of the tour - as declared. Food on board was fine. Personnel was friendly and positive. English guide was in place, but it was a challenge to hear it on the upper deck. Ship was fully packed despite the Covid limitations though."
* A traveler said: "Samos is a small Greek Island, once we got there we rented a car and drove around the island is very small so you have time to do that stop in one of the beaches eat lunch and drive back. Make sure you pay attention to the road because not all the streets are two ways and you might get lost,we did. Fun Day though."
* A traveler said: "Stuff is nice, swimming experience in bays is cool. Also lunch plate is big and tasty. I recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Tour from start to finish was well organised and well managed. Enjoyable boat trip on a small boat with other English speaking guests. Tour guide very knowledgeable about the area. Boat captain was delightful and had many skills from driving the boat to serving drinks and cooking tasty meals for us. Thoroughly recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "We went Antalya city tour was really good. Really nice place I ever seen.tour guide lady was very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Captain Mehmet was brilliant, especially as my E ticket clearly stated waterfalls to be told it didn’t, he got on phone & sorted straight out, wonderful knowledgeable host & couldn’t do enough for everyone on the boat"
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing experience. Got to enjoy a beautiful view from the top of the boat. The staff members were really nice. Just didn’t enjoy the food as it was really bland but other than that it was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "My family and I had lots of fun in this trip. The staff was really kind and always assisted us with our needs. One of the staff members named Ilgit, was especially very helpful. He assisted us in swimming lessons. He also kept my kids safe as we were new to swimming. All of the tour stops were just beautiful. Will definitely take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "A brilliant and relaxing day out, stopping in several bays to swim. The climb to the top of St. Nicholas Island is well worth it for the view. 5* for the lunch."
* A traveler said: "Really good trip worth every penny. Amazing sights to see. Experience worth taking. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely well planned evening to the sunset dinner cruise, was picked up from the hotel in a private transfer taken to the boat where we had some pictures taken and set sail approx 7pm just before sun set. Food was nice and the atmopshere was lovely with nice views on the coast. was dropped back about 9.30pm and was collected and taken back to the hotell. would definitely reccommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Fethiye Museum (Fethiye Muzesi)
- Knidos (Cnidus)
- Gulf of Fethiye (Fethiye Körfezi)
- Fethiye Old Town (Paspatur)
- Castle of St. Peter (Bodrum Castle)
- Bozburun Peninsula
- Aqua Dream Waterpark
- Marmaris Castle & Museum
- Patara Beach (Patara Plaji)
- Kaleköy (Simena)
- Gulf of Gökova
- Olympos Beydaglari National Park
- Köprülü Canyon
- Duden Waterfalls (Duden Selalesi)
- Kusadasi Castle
- Bodrum Peninsula (Bodrum Yarimada)
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast