Top Tuscany Extreme Sports
117 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alex were wonderful guides!! My mom and I appreciated their attention and guidance when first learning how to drive the Vespa and all the stops and knowledge shared during the tour!"
* A traveler said: "I missed my previous reservation because I was feeling blue after traveling from roma to firenze in bad health. So I made another reservation and the agent was more than friendly! The trip to the garden was also fabulous."
* A traveler said: "What a perfect experience. I cannot promote this experience enough, Laura and Frank (and Leo the rabbit) are so welcoming and incredibly talented people. The painting class gives you everything you need to start your painting journey, and is in such a fabulous location."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The horseback riding was a unique and fun experience, coupled with the wine tasting made for a great time. Would highly recommend. Erica was also a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Great day ride with lunch. The horses are well trained and very fit! It’s clear they are well cared for. Our guide was attentive and informative. Would highly recommend for horse enthusiasts. If you opt for the all day ride be prepared, it’s a lot of up and down and strenuous, but definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "I had the cutest and nicest driver. He was there om time and helped me with my luggage and to even carry them up my stairs. He also gave me great tips about Florence. The drive was safe and the car was excellent, comfortable and filed with water and fresh towels."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, but you must be physically fit to complete it. Lots of uphill biking! Great tour of winery, Good wine."
* A traveler said: "Another excellent tour with my 3 children ages 12, 15?and 10. Viator helped make our trip to Rome Florence and Venice great. We took tours with Viator in every city we visited"
* A traveler said: "Very nice to ride around Florence, enjoyed learning about the city history. The bikes were comfortable to ride."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "Can’t say enough good things about this outing. Graze and Michaela were wonderful (and patient) guides and instructors. Made sure we were comfortable on the Vespas before leaving. Loved getting out. Of Florence and seeing the homes and countryside. Interesting winery tour and great tasting And meal followed. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide called Johnny. Lovely to see the countryside from a bicycle enthusiast who had lots of local knowledge. Loved the explanation of the wines and food. My only recommendation would be that the bicycles could have more comfortable seats."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this ride and dinner abundantly! The scenery was beautiful and the ride was pleasant! Afterward we were taken to a small town nearby for an amazing dinner at a restaurant with the most spectacular view. We would highly recommend this trip to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Our visit of Florence started with the bike tour. Perfect start, Fabia was a really nice guide, lots of information. I recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the length of this tour, about 4.5 hours. Generous pours of wine and delicious! It was great to experience two very different kinds of wineries, and we loved the experience of getting to know the folks on our tour as well. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the wine tasting and tour of cellars. We also visited the walled city of Monteriggioni. Tour guide gave insight into the region and gave us a ride back to train station."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Me and my wife wanted to do a cooking class like this for our honeymoon and we’re not disappointed, we made amazing food, learned what Italian cooking is really about from our teacher, and has the most amazing meal of our entire honeymoon afterwards!"
* A traveler said: "It is a really nice trip from Firenze to the Chianti Region, where we experimented good wine, good food and beautiful views!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience.. chi’s was my guide .. can’t say enough about how great he was .. co worker his on the tour was informative.. massimo our driver great too .. definitely recommend this trip great day .. be ready to walk and walk 😊"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely beautiful and the guide was interesting and so personable. The wine and food was delicious! I would recommend this tour to everyone!!"
* A traveler said: "We were taken up into the Carrara marble mines by our guide Gabriele, who was very knowledgeable on the area and the mines. He took us in a jeep higher and higher into the mountains - and when we thought we couldn't go higher we did. The mines are mind blowing and looking back down at the road and pits one could mistake it for another planet. We visited on a wet rainy day which added to the air of mystery - although I suspect visiting on a sunny day is more pleasant and would allow visitors a spectacular view of the area. It was a very enjoyable tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Mark was fantastic. He tailored the ride to exactly what we wanted. We rode about 45 miles with some good hills. We went through Chianti and some beautiful vineyards. We saw amazing small Italian towns, stopped for an espresso, had paninis, and had a private tasting at a small winery. One of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine
- Learn to Sculpt or Paint in a Private Florence Art Studio
- Semi-Private Horses and Vineyards - Horseback Riding in Tuscany
- Horse Riding in Tuscany for Experienced Riders: Full-day Trail Ride
- Tuscan Country Bike Tour from Florence, Including Wine and Olive Oil Tastings
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sanctuary of Monte Senario (Santuario di Monte Senario)
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Siena Piazza del Mercato
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Puccini Museum
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Pisa Cathedral (Duomo)
- Stibbert Museum
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Devil's Bridge (Ponte del Diavolo or Ponte della Maddalena)
- Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)
- Church of San Michele in Foro (Chiesa di San Michele in Foro)
- Guinigi Tower (Torre Guinigi)
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy