Top Tuscany Architecture Tours
194 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "Confusing as to were to meet and we almost missed the tour. But overall Laura the Tour guide was very nice and informative."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the money to purchase advanced tickets! No problem meeting appointed person at the door."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide with excellent English. You could tell how much pride she has for Florence. We learned a lot and enjoyed visiting the Academy. She also helped us buy tickets for the Uffizi the next day so we could skip the line."
* A traveler said: "Can’t say enough good things about this outing. Graze and Michaela were wonderful (and patient) guides and instructors. Made sure we were comfortable on the Vespas before leaving. Loved getting out. Of Florence and seeing the homes and countryside. Interesting winery tour and great tasting And meal followed. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely tourguide named Lucca. We wouldn't have minded a somewhat higher pace than 30km/h. The winetasting and lunch were great!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The horseback riding was a unique and fun experience, coupled with the wine tasting made for a great time. Would highly recommend. Erica was also a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "It was a very good. I did not realize how fast 1.5 hour passing. It was too fast but not in a bad way. Time went fast because it was very interesting and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Fabio was an amazing host and educator. Made us all feel at home and was adamant about getting all questions answered for us. Took time to have some fun with us as well. My only suggestion is that the tour be longer. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "It was great to finally get back to the Uffizi and it made it so much easier having a guide and bypassing the queues. The guide was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I was a lovely and very memorable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Eleonora was fantastic. Best guide in my whole trip. She was incredibly knowledgeable about art, art history, history in general she made the 3 hours fly by. She focused on the interesting art pieces. Can’t say enough good things. Recommend highly. And her English is excellent. She is also a really nice person."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour with Manuel. My first trip to Florence and I was totally overwhelmed with its beauty and history. Manuel took us through narrow lanes and street corners that came alive with his stories of medieval Florence and the people who lived there. His passion for his wonderful city is infectious! Thank you Manuel, your knowledge and patience was much appreciated 😄"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful trip with beautiful sights including the scenery and the winery. Our guide, Andrea Dini was the best ever! He was very knowledgable and was intent on seeing that we had a good time. Grazie!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were very knowledgeable and we learned a lot! There’s so much to see in the Uffizi but Sylvia gave us a great overview and was very funny."
* A traveler said: "Leonardo was an excellent guide! His knowledge of history of art and his command of English were remarkable"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience top to bottom. It was educational, immersive, social and very relaxed. We ended up having dinner with a couple we met on the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Alessandro was a great guide & my husband & I had him all to ourselves! Sienna & Sangimignano were a lot of fun to tour & the wine tasting & lunch at the winery was fun. It was a really fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brolio Castle (Castello di Brolio)
- Fountain of Neptune
- Church of Santa Maria della Spina (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Spina)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Val d'Orcia
- Castle of Meleto (Castello di Meleto)
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Pinocchio Park (Parco di Pinocchio)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Forte dei Marmi
- Villa Garzoni Garden (Storico Giardino Garzoni)
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Siena Piazza del Mercato
- Puccini e la sua Lucca International Permanent Festival
- San Miniato al Monte
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- Temple of San Biagio (Tempio di San Biagio)
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy