Top Tuscany Half-day Tours
497 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the wine tasting and tour of cellars. We also visited the walled city of Monteriggioni. Tour guide gave insight into the region and gave us a ride back to train station."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of 2 chianti wineries,the second being more authentic.Our guide Serena was excellent and most knowledgeable.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the vespa/fiat tour. Chris and Alex did a great job of keeping everyone safe. Lots of beautiful views. Lovely little towns to drive through. Perfect stops for pictures. The food provided was so great and fresh. Definitely our favorite tour in Florence!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour - I wasn’t sure if I could climb the Duomo but our tour guide encouraged me!! I’m glad she did!!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alec made this such a unique experience getting to see all of the vintage vespas and fiats and their knowledge they shared with us on the history. I was nervous to ride at first, but they helped make sure you were comfortable and did a test ride before going out on the streets of Tuscany. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Our guide, Veronica, provided many insights that increased our appreciation of Chianti and Super Tuscan wines and of olive oil. Our meal at a picturesque was lovely!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the access and climb of the leaning tower. I would it is a must with this tour. Bus was very comfy, and the only thing that would have made the tour better, is a bit more free time in Pisa."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I like how the tour took us around and how our guide Antoinella was so passionate and telling us stories of how Florence like was in the past till how it became the Florence of today. It really helped us to appreciate the City of Florence even more when we are here."
* A traveler said: "Christy did an amazing job on this food tour!! All of the places we went had amazing food to taste and made it a unique experience. She even suggested where to eat for dinner and helped me make a reservation. Great tour and time spent with Christy!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Laura. She was wonderful and made the whole experience educational, fun, and personal. We did a number of tours and found that the best tours were given by the best guides. Laura certainly fit that description."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Sylvia was a great guide and she was very fun and knowledgeable. We learned so much and had a great day. 4 hours was the perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Giacomo was very knowledgeable in much of the history of Florence, and Italy. Susanna was also very helpful. They were both fun, charming Italians. They have someone making a line so its an extra bonus, within "skip the line". I would recommend booking with this company."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Florence! The private tour provides a more personal experience and Simona was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with a wonderful guide! She told us a lot, showed us the highlights of the city, stayed calm when we were late:-) Biking is an excellent way to get to know a city. Bikes were fine, Florence is flat, so topcondition not needed. Highly recommend flat tire bikes and thanks again Chiara!"
* A traveler said: "Ben was our tour guide. He was amazing, well spoken, and very knowledgeable. The wineries you visit each have their own personality. BEAUTIFUL landscapes, worth every penny. Do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Had the most wonderful time! Julio our tour guide was FANTASTIC! Full of knowledge and good humour. We were entertained the entire trip. This half day tour gave us plenty of time to explore Pisa and miracle square. Pick up and meeting times are all very clear and easy to follow. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rosa was very knowledgeable and super super friendly and entertaining. She is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Arzo was so engaging. She got everyone interested and excited about the artists and the art! I would totally refer her to friends and family because she brought us to the most important pieces for the time that was allotted in each museum."
* A traveler said: "Gabriele was an amazing tour guide. His English is perfect! He was helpful and very patient. I would recommend Flo Rent to anyone of all ages. It’s safe and enjoyable. The e-bikes are the only way to see Florence! Tim and Cindy"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Castle of Meleto (Castello di Meleto)
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Sanctuary of Monte Senario (Santuario di Monte Senario)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Via Fillungo
- Piazza del Campo
- Piazza della Signoria
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Stibbert Museum
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Sanctuary of Montenero (Santuario di Montenero)
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Livorno Cruise Port (Livorno Terminal Crociere)
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Monumental Cemetery of Pisa (Camposanto Monumentale)
- Pinocchio Park (Parco di Pinocchio)
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy