Top Uluru Cultural Tours
17 results | All Uluru Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. The lights are amazing and as the sun started to rise it was even more stunning. Did not disappoint. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "Our driver John's knowledge and kindness was amazing. Uluru is such a special place and we were so grateful to visit."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and super friendly staffs. I enjoyed everything about the tour! The walk wasn’t difficult and the view is definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "The canyon walk was the best. Staff and breakfast was amazing. The only criticism is that I feel that more emphasis should be made on the level of fitness required for the rim walk. Some people required help and held the group up significantly, on a hotter day this could have been hazardous for everyone else."
* A traveler said: "John was an excellent tour guide; knowledgeable & enthusiastic. We are so glad we had the opportunity to learn from him about the formation of Kata Tjuta and the history of the area. It’s was a breathtaking experience and one we would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Cameleer was very good on knowledge. It was a cold morning but a good coat sufficed and they handed out ponchos if you needed extra warmth. We had a great view of the rock at sunrise nd we’re treated to a lovely hot bread and hot drink snack on our return. Well worth putting on your to do list whilst at Uluru"
* A traveler said: "The walk was easily done, Mick (guide) chatted with everyone and waited till the people at the back caught up before explaining the history behind where we had stopped. It was a memory I will cherish forever."
* A traveler said: "This was most definitely the best tour we did. Jakob was excellent in getting us to Kata Tjuta in time to watch the sunrise and gave us ample time to soak it in. We had plenty of opportunities to ask questions and for slower walkers and perhaps not so experienced walkers, Jakob was great at slowing down and giving tips to navigate the difficult parts of the walk. It is definitely a grade 4 walk and Valley of Winds is windy!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our time and I'd highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lauren was exceptional. There was a bit of a mixup, but Lauren demonstrated great customer skills to get us to the spot in time for the sunset. Her enthusiasm for the land and her knowledge were commendable. Probably the best guide we had during our stay. Lauren is a credit to the organisation."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cultural experience which allows you access to areas that you would not be allowed to enter normally. It is a honour to hear the story of the guide and his family history. The views from where he takes you to watch the sunset is breathtaking (it is the playground where he grew up). You learn the skills and the knowledge to hunt for grubs. Overall a great experience that is a must for anyone visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Getting up close to Uluru and hearing the stories about the indigenous people who live here. Watching the sun go down over Kata Tjuta and Uluru was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jakob was amazing and so knowledgeable he really made our experience special highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The tour company ATTKing does an outstanding job. They stay on time, do exactly what they promise, busses are excellent. We enjoyed their staff finding them professional and with enthusiasm. The sites we visited were all enjoyable and gave us a good view of this region."