Top Uluru Full-day Tours
14 results | All Uluru Tours
* A traveler said: "Our whole experience was fantastic! Please pass on our thanks to guide Britt, she was very knowledgeable and was bus driver, guide and chef! Only another 2 people on our tour and we weren't rushed. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The canyon walk was the best. Staff and breakfast was amazing. The only criticism is that I feel that more emphasis should be made on the level of fitness required for the rim walk. Some people required help and held the group up significantly, on a hotter day this could have been hazardous for everyone else."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "This was most definitely the best tour we did. Jakob was excellent in getting us to Kata Tjuta in time to watch the sunrise and gave us ample time to soak it in. We had plenty of opportunities to ask questions and for slower walkers and perhaps not so experienced walkers, Jakob was great at slowing down and giving tips to navigate the difficult parts of the walk. It is definitely a grade 4 walk and Valley of Winds is windy!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our time and I'd highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The walk was easily done, Mick (guide) chatted with everyone and waited till the people at the back caught up before explaining the history behind where we had stopped. It was a memory I will cherish forever."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and super friendly staffs. I enjoyed everything about the tour! The walk wasn’t difficult and the view is definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. The lights are amazing and as the sun started to rise it was even more stunning. Did not disappoint. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Cameleer was very good on knowledge. It was a cold morning but a good coat sufficed and they handed out ponchos if you needed extra warmth. We had a great view of the rock at sunrise nd we’re treated to a lovely hot bread and hot drink snack on our return. Well worth putting on your to do list whilst at Uluru"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing night. We meet lovely people 💕 The whole experience was fantastic. The service was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lauren was exceptional. There was a bit of a mixup, but Lauren demonstrated great customer skills to get us to the spot in time for the sunset. Her enthusiasm for the land and her knowledge were commendable. Probably the best guide we had during our stay. Lauren is a credit to the organisation."
* A traveler said: "Our driver John's knowledge and kindness was amazing. Uluru is such a special place and we were so grateful to visit."
* A traveler said: "Thanks, Dan the Man in the Van. Lots of fun, very informative and the perfect massage...haha. Thanks to the Severin family for letting us venture onto their land."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cultural experience which allows you access to areas that you would not be allowed to enter normally. It is a honour to hear the story of the guide and his family history. The views from where he takes you to watch the sunset is breathtaking (it is the playground where he grew up). You learn the skills and the knowledge to hunt for grubs. Overall a great experience that is a must for anyone visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "The tour as a whole was an absolutely incredible experience - I highly recommend! I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the history of Uluru and the stories of the Anangu people. The colours of Uluru at Sunset are breath-taking, the waterhole and the indigenous cave paintings were a highlight. Daniel was an excellent and informative tour guide - thanks so much, Dan! Don't forget to take your fly net to wear over your face and head, there are a lot of flies on the walk and it is a lot less enjoyable and difficult to listen to the tour if you are constantly covered in them. The breakfast provided is enough, but definitely have something to eat before you leave as the flies can also make it hard to eat the muesli provided (most of our tour ate their muesli bar and biscuits behind their fly net which was fine)."