Top Veneto Fun & Games
24 results | All Veneto Tours
* A traveler said: "We wanted a brief tour that skipped the line and provided us some of the history of the Basilica. This tour achieved all these things. The interior is just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Very informative. Very interesting to see how everything is done by hand. Our guide was there waiting for us and was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Classic Venice experience by seeing the sights via Gondola. Fun ride, excellent history, and drinking some Prosecco never hurts. FYI, the Prosecco tasting is two small bottles and two paper cups to drink while you ride, so don't expect anything too fancy there."
* A traveler said: "the guide was knowledgeable and very informative, the trip was worth seeing and getting a feeling for size of the Grand Canal and the islands are and their locations. the boat ride was good and comfortable. The big issue was if you were on the inside you did not get any panoramic views and good photo shots. there were only 3 three seats on the back end and two in front with the driver and guide"
* A traveler said: "Travelled with 2 friends. It was very easy to meet up with our gondolier and everything was arranged for us. The trip was really nice and there weren't many other gondolas in our path as well which was surprising considering it was summer. Would recommend this particular route to other travellers to Venice."
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. We arrived about 10 minutes late so we missed the guided tour of Doge's Palace and met up with the group for the 2nd part of tour - St. Mark's Basilica. Our guide was very nice and super informative. We really learned a lot from her tour. The third leg was a short Gondola ride which was good enough to check it off my bucket list without breaking the bank. The tour company gave us the tickets for the tour we missed and we were able to go in ourselves and explore at our leisure. I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Cristina our guide was brilliant and really good with our 7 year old son who was kept interested throughout the walking tour. Having someone who can guide you away from the crowds during the July heat is a massive benefit and we still covered all the main spots and some really interesting history. Fantastic trip!"
* A traveler said: "Had a ride scheduled for night time, it was perfect! our person was giving us information through out the ride + gave us a blanket b/c it was cold outside. The restaurant that followed was very tasteful! I would recommend to anyone that is having to have a romantic night!"
* A traveler said: "We arrived at the Atlelier and Camilla greeted us very warmly.. we were 3 adults and 5 children, ages ranging from 6-14. We all thoroughly enjoyed the experience!! All were allowed plenty of time to complete their projects and were given help when needed. I would definitely recommend this family operated workshop. I looked at several and I am so happy to have chosen this one!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful images of Venice as never seen before. Loved the peaceful, stirring music. It brought me both sorrow and awe at the beauty and silence of the scenes--with only the sounds of nature in the background."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bridge of Sighs
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Museo del Vetro
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Porta Palio
- Villa dei Vescovi
- Piazza Brà
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)
- Dolomites (Dolomiti)
- Parco Natura Viva
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps