Top Veneto Winter Sports
24 results | All Veneto Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The palace was beautiful. Would recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "It was a little confusing figuring out how to get the tickets but we called and they were very responsive, even to the point of coming to meet us to ensure we had what we needed."
Venice Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Doge's Palace and St Mark’s Basilica Tours plus Venice Walking Tour
* A traveler said: "Very good choices both of them.Our guides were excellent and they love what they do also their English was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "What an excellent and informative tour! We even got entry into the prisons (which wasn't anticipated). The tour guide was very knowledgeable and her English was excellent and easy to understand. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time! My husband and I wanted to soak in as much of the local experience as possible. This was the perfect event, in the perfect venue."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money and exceptional pianist and opera singers. Really enjoyed the evening and thoroughly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We were really impressed by literally everything we saw on this tour. And trust me, you have to walk a lot. But it is totally worth it. From the Doge’s palace and its prison to the Basilica. Great piece of history and great explanation. Must see when in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Must try. Very reasonable. Everything was as expected. Boat has an open view if you want to enjoy scenery."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Nicolette was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Medicine Museum of Padova (MUSME Padova)
- Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)
- Via Mazzini
- Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Villa Valmarana ai Nani
- Scrovegni Chapel (Cappella degli Scrovegni)
- Porta Borsari
- Villa Pisani
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Bridge of Sighs
- Brenta Riviera
- Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)
- Castel San Pietro
- Prosecco Hills
- Venice Islands
- Madonna Verona Fountain (Fontana di Madonna Verona)
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps