Top Venice Day Trips
149 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "Best part of our Italian Honeymoon!! Niccola was an incredible tour guide and stopped at allll of the top places for pictures! Absolutely no rush day and plenty of time for stops and photos. This tour is a MUST if you are in Venice. I mean, just look at these pictures, just go. It’s beyond incredible."
* A traveler said: "Amazinggggggg! This tour was easily the highlight of my trip. Book it now!!!! Francesca was very warm, knowledgeable, and created an atmosphere where we were all able to have a great time. The views of the hills and the winery’s were gorgeous. The prosecco and lunch were absolutely the best. What a great day!"
* A traveler said: "The island tour was so much fun cruising on the boat from island to island seeing the unique character of the islands and enjoying a delicious peach Bellini on torcello"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Carlo is a very good guide. I recommend to everyone. Beautiful stops and very tasty Prosecco."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide, you could tell that he enjoyed his job. He gave us a good recommendation for a restaurant in Burano, he had a good command of English and knew the history of the area. The trip to the glass factory was fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Is a very nice trip. Murano the glass island. Torvello the first Venice town. Burano island of " Merletti" Recomended"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion to Asolo, Villa Barbaro, Bassano, etc....charming towns, interesting travelers, & superb guide: Marco! Grand finale was the Prosecco tasting!"
* A traveler said: "A great day tour from Venice, excellent guide, lovely visit to Verona relaxing lunch venue and overall very pleasant day"
* A traveler said: "We love the pick up from venice Italy with nice guide and save the hassle to take train to bolegna. Its eye opener to see super cars in Italy! We tested drive the Lamborghini, it was an unforgettable drive! The power, pick up and turning corner of the car was super. Nice to view Ferrari as well."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our driver Patrizia and guide Enrica. We learned a lot about the production of Prosecco while visiting two wineries. In addition to the wine tasting we stopped by a castle, a mill and a quant hill top store with amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip! Verona is absolutely beautiful and affordable. I would do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing full of information and provided lots of history of Florence. Enjoyed it very much. Great day at Florence!🤗"
* A traveler said: "Every spot was beautiful but Murano was excellent. The tour was organised well without delays. Thank you for the accurate, friendly and wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "I cannot say enough about how great this activity was, from start to finish! Our meeting with our driver, Paolo, was straightforward and easy (it's also helpful if you have the messaging app WhatsApp installed on your phone already), the drive was pleasant and nice (Paolo is SO nice and filled with great bits of information on the drive), and then our arrival to the vineyard... Fantastic! As soon as we arrived, the owner, Emmanuel, greeted us & launched right in to a really interesting tour of the vineyard and winery, explaining how they make their wine as well as the classification and certification process in the region/country. After a really thorough, interesting tour, we were led in to the lovely tasting room, where we tried 4 of their proseccos- which were incredible! Emmanuel also prepared a tasting plate of meats, cheeses and bread for us (some of which he makes himself). Everything was just fantastic- leisurely, fun, enjoyable, low pressure. There were only 4 of us (apparently the max for this trip) and we all had a really great time. We met others who did other prosecco tours & this absolutely seemed to top the experiences of the others. Definitely- DO THIS. Among our 4, I was the only one who really loved bubbles prior, but everyone really, really enjoyed it & I think has been converted to sparkling wine lovers!"
* A traveler said: "I liked that the tour was well organized and offered the chance to see a bit of every island. We had a short demonstration of Murano glass work and then we were free to visit the islands. Personally I was happy with what I got for the price payed - it would have been a hassle to do this trip by myself with the vaporetto. For those who want to stay more on each island, I would recommend one island per day, otherwise it can get extremely long and tiring."
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour as we were exploring the beauty of the Dolomites and visiting small mountain towns. It was a great tour to get away from Venice's crowds for a day and enjoy open spaces and beautiful scenery. We also had a great lunch at a restaurant serving delicious local food. Our tour guide Simone was great and very knowledgeable with unbeatable sense of humor. Highly recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Nicolette was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient way to see Saint Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace. It took less than 3 hours but packed with information. Guide was very informative and talkative. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide's love for the city she and her family grew up in, her knowledge of history, and passion of her story telling brought the old city to life. There were only 8 of us (usually 50 or so), so it was like a private tour. Ask for Bucintoro Viaggi."
* A traveler said: "Perfect service. They were on time, patient and wanted to ensure if everything was set for our arrival to Venice. It was reassuring to received texts the day before confirming pickup."
* A traveler said: "Very professional and respectful the most important he was on time our flight was at 6:00 am he was there at 3:15am"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)
- Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)
- San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)
- Campo Santa Margherita
- San Polo
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- Hard Rock Cafe Venice
- Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia