Top Venice Private and Luxury
181 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! We were in Italy for our honeymoon and we have always dreamed of taking a gondola ride in Venice. The musicians were great and we could not have asked for anything more romantic."
* A traveler said: "I loved her knowledge of everything. Also she remembered everyone in the groups name. Any question we asked she answered and if she did not know she found out"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the beautiful Basilica and Doge Palace. Such an enjoyable tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "Had a ride scheduled for night time, it was perfect! our person was giving us information through out the ride + gave us a blanket b/c it was cold outside. The restaurant that followed was very tasteful! I would recommend to anyone that is having to have a romantic night!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! We were fortunate to have Iole as our guide. She was very knowledgeable and made all the history come alive - my kids who are not history buffs were enthralled (that says a lot) and she always made it a point to include them! Totally recommend! Best guide we encountered and the most interesting tour of our stay in Venice."
* A traveler said: "This tour couldn't have been any better. My husband and I were very pleased and it made our anniversary fantastic and very memorable. I highly recommend this tour. The singer and accordion player were fantastic. It was the highlight of our time in Venice."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time making masks. It was a great experience to have in Venice with a master maker. The shop was cosy and felt very safe with good covid protocols. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to have a unique, creative experience."
* A traveler said: "Classic Venice experience by seeing the sights via Gondola. Fun ride, excellent history, and drinking some Prosecco never hurts. FYI, the Prosecco tasting is two small bottles and two paper cups to drink while you ride, so don't expect anything too fancy there."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a brief tour that skipped the line and provided us some of the history of the Basilica. This tour achieved all these things. The interior is just amazing."
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "Elena knows her history! She is passionate educated and answered all our questions. Best tour guide ever!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly, knowledgeable guide who tailored the tour to our needs and amended the route when our daughter started feeling unwell. Arranged for a rooftop viewing of Venice when a visit to St. Mark's turned out to be impractical due to COVID"
* A traveler said: "Very professional and respectful the most important he was on time our flight was at 6:00 am he was there at 3:15am"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very good, she had a lot of knowledge and nice stories to share and her English was very good! The tour was excellent. Just one remark: I had been waiting underneath the bell tower instead of the clock tower, in Dutch the words clock and bell are the same, so I almost missed the tour. Maybe you can be more specific in the instructions where to wait? For future Dutch tourists…😉"
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent but no thanks to Viator. Our confirmation stated to be at gondola stop at 12:00 where we would meet a rep. We were there at 11:45, by 12 still no show from Viator rep. I asked a gondolier who kindly helped us out, took us to another stop and we had a lovely trip."
* A traveler said: "Nice spots in Venice, shown by a local. Very entertaining to get the first bearings of the city. Denise, the guide was super helpful!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the concert was listening to the “Canon in D Pachelbel.” I was so drawn into it that I really felt the music. Now I understand what my kids piano teacher is saying that you have to feel the music. You don’t just play an instrument. You’re audience has yo feel the emotions."
Venice Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Doge's Palace and St Mark’s Basilica Tours plus Venice Walking Tour
* A traveler said: "Very good choices both of them.Our guides were excellent and they love what they do also their English was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of St Marks. We were able to take pictures as if we were the only one’s in the basilica. Avoids all the ridiculous lines and the tour guide was super informative! Best tour and way to see St. Mark’s. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The beauty of this Basilica and the history is truly amazing and a must see for anyone that goes to Venice! We highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Museo del Vetro
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- Venice Islands
- Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)
- St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia