Top Venice Unique Experiences
40 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Very informative. Very interesting to see how everything is done by hand. Our guide was there waiting for us and was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time making masks. It was a great experience to have in Venice with a master maker. The shop was cosy and felt very safe with good covid protocols. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to have a unique, creative experience."
* A traveler said: "Venice is magnificent but kayaking with our experienced guide was magical. Getting away from the crowds and having our guide show us the history and calm side of the Venetian lifestyle. It was the highlight of our trip. We will definitely do it again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "great demonstration with explanation in english and italiano and then a showroom with thousands of glasobjekts, i was pleasantly surprised"
* A traveler said: "We arrived at the Atlelier and Camilla greeted us very warmly.. we were 3 adults and 5 children, ages ranging from 6-14. We all thoroughly enjoyed the experience!! All were allowed plenty of time to complete their projects and were given help when needed. I would definitely recommend this family operated workshop. I looked at several and I am so happy to have chosen this one!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent learning experience Lorenzo was very informative and fun to be with I would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was one of the best guys that we’ve had on our trip. He was extremely knowledgeable and took us on a great walking tour and also stayed and had lunch with us which made it a very pleasurable afternoon. He taught us more in talking to us about visiting Italy then we could ever get out of a guidebook"
* A traveler said: "I ended up booking this class last minute; it was simple to book and the experience was absolutely worth it! It’s a must do activity when visiting Italy. Renan was our chef and he was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "This was the most exciting part of our stay in Venice. Having dinner with locals on their private roof top bar in their house from the 12th century. Patrizia and Adriano are - with the help of Lyn - wonderful hosts. Food was very local. We liked it very much."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and patient! We were traveling with a small child and Grace would explain to me and then my husband as the other was entertaining our child. I really enjoyed our tour as did our child. It was informative and interesting!"
* A traveler said: "What a shop! Not only did we get expert assistance developing our mask designs, we received commentary on the history of Venician masks and the story of each of the characters they represented. Highly recommended for all ages!"
* A traveler said: "Worth Every Penny!!!!! Our guide met us at the ship, he was fantasic! He took us to our awaiting Water Taxi which was a VERY nice heated and enclosed boat with a great driver. We went directly to St. Mark's Square where we were shown our meeting place and given great advice on things to see, etc in our free time. After an hour or so of free time we met back at our spot with another guide who took us to the Palace and the Basilica. Monica was FULL of information and her knowledge was extensive!! After 2 hours with her we were given more free time before our guide met us back at our meeting spot where we then went in same water taxi back to the ship. Our guide even walked us all the way back to the ship since it was a little tricky. Venice was a little tricky actually so the tour was absolutely perfect helping us get around. Guides also gave us fantastic information about how to spend our following day as well. GREAT|TOUR!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time cooking with Patricia. She welcomed us into her home and we made bruschetta and pasta and fish, meat and dessert. It was a once in a lifetime experience and one we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "I had a fabulous day cooking with Barbara.|She was a wonderful guide and expert cookery teacher. I was lucky enough to have lots of hands-on experience although I left her with the washing-up.|I would thoroughly recommend this tour to experienced or novice cooks as the tips I picked up will be invaluable.|I am going to make zaleti for my work colleagues when I get home."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)
- Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)
- St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)
- Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle
- Correr Museum (Museo Correr)
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia