Versailles Tours - page 2
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it, even just to skip the long lines at some of the more popular museums. Be sure to check opening and closing days and times. I was able to visit 6 museums in two days using the pass, but it would be worthwhile just to avoid the long lines at the louvre and the Musee de Orsay."
* A traveler said: "Definitely the best deal! Just wish I had found out about it before I purchased individual tickets for the Eiffel tower and Arc de triumph. Still got my money's worth though, with the Louvre, Versailles,and many more!"
* A traveler said: "Arnaud and Bo are wonderful. That made the entire process very smooth. No was super informative and took her time with us. She speaks great English and is able to translate everything we needed. They picked us up from our hotel and even waited as we were running late"
* A traveler said: "We met Cinthia our guide at the train station to embark on the most wonderfully informative yet tiring trip of our weeks stay in Paris! Her 10 years as a teacher only helped make my 19yr old college daughter and I appreciate and understand the Palace, the history of all of the occupants (complete with iPad visuals) the grounds and the story that makes Versailles a must do trip! I cannot say enough about how comfortable Cinthia made us feel and the hours flew by! She is a true gem for the Paris tour industry. Her confident nature and help getting us thru the masses of people with a smile solidified my knowing that the tour was indeed worth every dollar!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Our guide was awesome, sharing deep knowledge about the sites history + development and painting a clear picture of what it must have been like to be in the active castle. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had seen the Louvre before, but seeing the Louvre with a passionate artist was phenomenal! We discovered new aspects with a fresh perspective. This tour is a must for anyone interested in the Louvre."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with our pilot Adriano. It was clear that safety and our comfort was his main concern. Highly recommend it! He was even kind enough to pick us up from the nearby train station and drop us off afterward. 5 stars."
* A traveler said: "We had a Private tour with our guide Frederik. We would highly recommend this tour with Frederik as the guide - Frederik was so knowledgeable and personable. We absolutely loved the Monet Gardens and ALL the fantastic info Frederick gave us as well as the Versailles tour!"
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best virtual tours out there. I have been to Versailles in "real life," but feel that this virtual tour gave me so much more than my previous "real life" experience. The tour was beautiful and very interesting, the guide was knowledgeable and funny."
- Grand Canal
- Scent Courtyard (Cour des Senteurs)
- Orangerie of Versailles (l’Orangerie de Versailles)
- Royal Opera of Versailles (L'Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles)
- Academy of Equestrian Arts
- Versailles Royal Chapel (La Chapelle Royale)
- Versailles Gardens (Jardins de Versailles)
- Grand Trianon
- Neptune Fountain (Bassin de Neptune)
- Marie-Antoinette's Estate
- King’s State Apartment (Grand Appartement du Roi)
- Hall of Mirrors (Galerie des Glaces)
- Versailles Fountains (Les Fontaines)