Top Victoria Art Tours
23 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Healesville Sanctuary gave us the opportunity to introduce our international tour friend on her first Australian visit to the animals. We spent about 5 hours meandering around and getting a glimpse of the habitat and making new Aussie animal friends and the experience was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the animals close up on the 4wd safari adventure. The hippopotamus playing in the water and all the interactive activities for the children"
* A traveler said: "It was a splendid tour and more so because I paid for a guided tour which was an excellent decision taken by me. I learnt a lot about the historical significance of the shrine and many many stories linked to it which would have been unknown to me had I not taken a guide."
* A traveler said: "Ease of booking, and an incredible experience! Definitely going to the Melbourne Star in warmer weather, later at night!!!"
* A traveler said: "Katherine was a great host went all the way to please .. in my words was a sweety. The trip was great lots of stop offs, weather was kind which made the experience perfect."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic atmosphere and facilities, especially the new bathroom and change area. The springs were great and all natural, some with amazing views. Very easy transport and the guide was a top bloke. The best I can describe this experience is it’s lile a Disneyland for hot springs. Highly recommend and would definitely go back again."
* A traveler said: "Having a real artist running the tour was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and also knew the other artists, their work and what was happening around the city. I felt like we got taken to places that were off the beaten track and that other tours wouldn't even know about. The chance to see the workshop at the end and share a drink was the icing on the cake."
* A traveler said: "A great way to tour the city with some interesting history. Taylor was friendly and knowledgeable, and showed us some hidden bars I wouldn't have found otherwise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Churchill Island
- Rochford Wines
- Blue Lotus Water Garden
- Sherbrooke Forest
- Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Melbourne Zoo
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Crown Melbourne
- The District Docklands
- State Library Victoria
- Australian Ballet
- Steavenson Falls
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Marvel Stadium
- Nobbies Centre
- City Circle Tram
- Melbourne Town Hall
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Melbourne Southgate
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia