Top Victoria Shore Excursions
101 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, patient, and excellent person in general. He was on time and a Great access to this company."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a 'proper' wine tour of the Yarra Valley, and this Epicurean Tour proved to be an excellent choice. We had a perfect day. Nicci, our driver and guide, took us to several different vineyards, from large, well established family run operations to small , newer vineyards. Plus a lunchtime stop for a true gourmet lunch, with wine of course. At each one we received a warm welcome and a tutored tasting. Nicci was clearly very welcome and well known at each vineyard, and this was reflected in the quality of our experience. We learnt a great deal about the range of wines available in the Yarra Valley, both from each tasting and from Nicci, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about both the wines and the Yarra Valley. If you are looking for a wine experience in the Yarra Valley, I doubt you will find a better tour. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Was a good day. Richard made efforts to make sure we saw everything! Some good tips too on where to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruce, met us exactly as instructed at the pier. We had a private tour for 8 people and seem to have hit all the highlights in the allotted 4 hours. Bruce was very informative and very professional. I would gladly recommend him to others."
* A traveler said: "David was exceptional! With a free day on a business trip, David responded on very short notice with over the top customer service. He is extremely knowledgeable and passionate both about the area and wine. I always seek to visit and taste wines from small but exceptional vineyards away from the big "touristy" locations. I asked that I never see a "tour bus" is possible. Also, I love to have a guide who is loved by the winemakers and that was evident. David more than delivered and planned out the day based on what I desired. Some of the best sites and wine I have tasted in any "wine country". He will flex the trip to not only include wine but also other sites and locations as he teaches you about the area. I highly recommend him and will certainly be calling David again on my next trip to Australia. Do yourself a favor and utilize David when you want an exceptional, affordable, and personalized day in wine country!"
* A traveler said: "Took us on a private city tour saw everything and even had a cooler hour and centers market experience loved every minute"
* A traveler said: "Only four of us in the group. Great guide and well picked places to see."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Ultimate Yarra Valley Food and Wine Small Group Tour (Max 6 guests)
- Boroughs of Melbourne - Signature Private City Tour
- Half-Day or Full-Day Tour with Private Guide from Melbourne
- Private Great Ocean Road - The Ultimate Aussie Adventure
- Small Group 6 guests: Ultimate Yarra Valley Food and Wine - Mercedes Van
- Melbourne Chinatown
- Degraves Street
- Dandenong Ranges
- Caulfield Racecourse
- Flinders Street Station
- Melbourne Museum
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Luna Park Melbourne
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
- City Circle Tram
- Cooks' Cottage
- Melbourne Princess Theatre
- Block Arcade
- Koala Reserve (Koala Conservation Centre)
- Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Kryal Castle
- AAMI Park
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal
- Hotel Esplanade
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia