Open Tue–Sun 10am–1pm, 2pm–6pm
Mölker Bastei 8, Vienna, Austria
Mölker Bastei 8. Open Tue–Sun 10am–1pm, 2pm–6pm; admission adults €4, concessions €3 (also for ticket holders to Haus der Musik and the Mozarthaus Vienna), free aged 18 or under. Take the Metro U2 to Schottentor.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Beethoven Pasqualatihaus?
What else should I know about attractions in Vienna?
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- University of Vienna (Universität Wien)
- Freyung Square
- Bank Austria Kunstforum
- Votive Church (Votivkirche)
- Vienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen)
- Austrian Parliament Building
- Hofburg Imperial Palace (Hofburg Wien)
- St. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)
- Sisi Museum
- Spanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)
- Time Travel Vienna