Top Vienna Bike Tours
18 results | All Vienna Tours
* A traveler said: "We typically book a bike tour of the city we travel if available when traveling to Europe We have yet to be disappointed. Renata was our guide and she was quite knowledgeable on the Austrian history as we pedaled around. It is a good 3 hour ride and bring water. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was AWESOME and he had incredible knowledge about the area. If it was educational and not that much exercise. In the future I would have booked. a private tour to skip the town and get more riding in. The bikes were well maintained and it was safe. My kids loved it. Again tour guide was fantastic and I would recommend doing private so you can do as much or little biking/history as you want. It was overall wonderful"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the kickbike tour! Great way to see Vienna outside the ring. I recommend it for your first day so you get an orientation and find some people local spots to return to later."
* A traveler said: "iolo was awesome! Full of energy, history and jokes all day! One of the best days we spent in Vienna"
* A traveler said: "The first tour , on foot was very nice, the guide was very pleasant and knew a lot of information, she took us around the center. The second was also ok, the one on bikes it took us also on center but in regions away from the center also. It focused more on the living in Prague and social life there."
* A traveler said: "Best food tour I have ever been on. Every time I travel I like to start with a food tour to get lay of the land. This food tour went way beyond expectations. The guide was informative and enjoyable and before I knew it 4 hours past. Again, best tour I did in Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "Nice overview of the history of Vienna. A unique experience, can recommend. Surround sound technology, moving seats, life-like characters..."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and spoke great English. We enjoyed the tour and would recommend it to any of our friends and family. This was a great way to see and learn about Vienna."
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience. Music was excellent, the musicians were top-notch and the crypt where the concert was held added to the experience. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Deyan was an excellent driver on this private trip. He was very nice, and gave us a great drive around these beautiful cities. Now I must say this is not a guided tour, it is simply a tour where you get dropped off in the cities. Deyan did give us a map in Salzburg where you can see the different Sound Of Music sites."
* A traveler said: "Excellent musicians performing string Quartet works by Mozart, Beethoven and Mendelssohn, originally developed by Haydn. The works were less well known to me but exceptional and exceptionally done by great musicians in the stunning atmosphere of St. Anna's church, Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "We had a spectacular experience touring the picturesque towns of Melk, Krems and Spitz. Our guide, Niko Matejka, was amazing, professional, extremely knowledgeable and took us to the Gritsch Vineyards in Spitz. He shared many wonderful stories with us. We took a ferry across the Danube to the vineyards. We tasted a variety of wine and met the owner who prepared an Austrian appetizer plate for us. We were able to purchase the wine, as well. The views from the Gritsch home/vineyard were spectacular - gorgeous, lush vineyards and the owner and his staff were so nice. Additionally, our guide Niko took us to the Melk Abby and through the quaint town of Melk where we had a delicious snack at an outdoor restaurant that was a few hundred years old. We toured Schonbuhel-Aggsbach and spent time in Aggstein Castle - a ruined castle on the right bank of the Danube in Wachau, Austria. We rode our kick-bikes down the mountain from the castle - it was an exhilarating experience. I would highly recommend Viator and this experience - especially our guide, Niko. Niko was outstanding and fun! |Lisa and Gary G."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia