Top Vienna Multi-day Tours
21 results | All Vienna Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a must see if you are interested at all in seeing the imperial crowns, capes, etc.! I will admit it was much smaller than I thought, and security was very tight (obviously) - but it was well worth the visit! Certainly not something you get to see every day (or at all depending on where you live!). Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Peter and guide Gregory were great. Very informative and enjoyable time. Good way to see a lot in a short time"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with amazing views. Both of the guides knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This was a great walking tour. Very complete. Makes me want to come back to Vienna again. Our guide was very good, very knowledgeable about a variety of topics and answering questions."
* A traveler said: "wonderful tour from bajaj very friendly guy with great knowledge and caring attitude, took care of our every need. very professional tour stopped at all the great places and never felt rushed, given plenty of time to take photos. In Salzburg again same professionalism from Gaby who lives in the city and gave us a great quick snapshot of the area and then we had a couple of hours to do what we wanted. highly recommended. vehicle also was very clean and nice mercedes van with leather seats and great free wi-fi provided which was essential for me as i had some work to do during the drive lol. free water supplied as well. my wife didnt come so there was only 3 of us on what looked like a 7 seater so plenty of room"
* A traveler said: "iolo was awesome! Full of energy, history and jokes all day! One of the best days we spent in Vienna"
* A traveler said: "If you think that Hundertwasser is just quirky houses and courtyards you are sorely mistaken. This is a small museum but with a wealth of art pieces! There are only a couple of rooms, spread out on 2 floors, but there are so many amazing paintings that the entrance ticket is absolutely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Overall, we were very satisfied with this holiday experience and as a family of 4 - with 2 kids aged 10 and 15 respectively - we recommend it very highly to those like us who are seeking out a more active holiday option which mixes history, culture, and cuisine with the stunning landscapes in and around the Slovakian Tatras. Given that we aren't hikers by any measure, our guide Marek Revilak was superb in adjusting his curated itinerary around our needs, and creating a day-by-day holiday which not only made us appreciate the nature around us, but our capacity to experience it and our own capablities when it came to hikes. The pace was not hard, rather moderate-to-easy, and there were a host of memorable sights and sounds around us at all times. We spent each day differently in terms of location and activities, and never felt like we were doing the same thing. Expect a mixture of active hiking and day trips, with downtime at the wonderfully selected accommodation where all amenities were as expected to a 4-star standard. Marek was extremely knowledgeably, extremely friendly, warm and enthusiastic. He made the entire trip even better and we were genuinely sad to say our goodbyes at the end of the trip! Slovakia is such a beautiful place, with wonderful people and food, and excellent infrastructure. All told, we definitely want to make a return trip someday, and moreover, feel like we have experienced a very nice introduction to the world of hiking - which makes us more appreciative and inclined to make more such trips in the future."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately it rained both days and we couldn't go up to the top of Mt Lomnicky but Norbert was a wonderful guide and we visited many interesting places. I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beethoven Pasqualatihaus
- Austrian Museum of Applied Arts (the MAK)
- Mozarthaus Vienna
- Vienna Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)
- Museum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien (MUMOK)
- Kunst Haus Wien
- Natural History Museum Vienna Collection of Anatomical Pathology
- Beethoven Museum
- Vienna Woods (Wienerwald)
- Sisi Museum
- Imperial Treasury of Vienna (Kaiserliche Schatzkammer)
- St. Anne's Church (Annakirche)
- Natural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)
- Imperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)
- Vienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen)
- Melk Abbey (Stift Melk)
- Kunsthalle Wien Museumsquartier
- St Peter's Church
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia