Top Vilnius Dining Experiences
17 results | All Vilnius Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful, and was only improved by our genial, informative guide Sam. A Yorkshire, UK native newly married to a Lithuanian, Sam’s interest in the history and the cuisine of this country he’s called home for a few years was infectious. He enthusiastically recounted the origins in Lithuanian life of our tastings at each stop — from homemade cheese and sausages to mushroom soup, mead, zeppelins and even cheese ice cream! We wholeheartedly recommend this centrally located tour for not only its content but its knowledgeable guide Sam."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Its a fantastic site and a great day out. The company were very professional and helpful."
* A traveler said: "We had a really great time learning about the Soviet past of Vilnius and its impact/role in Lithuanian society. Our guide, Tadas, did an amazing job walking us through the key sites if the city, while also providing us with interesting stories and anecdotes from his past in the Soviet Union! Highly recomended"
* A traveler said: "Anna was so knowledgeable and so thorough. Her friendly smile and lovely personality was a bonus.!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great ride. From 5m to 500m above ground. Very skilled operator. Relaxing, good view, good english speaking guide."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our guide Andrius, we learned a lot about what living in the rural Lithuania was like over the past century or more. We learned the some of the small towns continue to be lived in as they have been over the centuries. We especially liked visiting Zervinos and learning about Lithuanian traditions that live on. We also had the opportunity to visit Grutas Park, which presented a disturbing look at life under Soviet rule after the end of WWII."
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience with a knowledgeable guide.Useful to learn the town so that you can move the next days..."
* A traveler said: "A very good tour by a well informed guide (sorry, forgot the name of the young guy). Answer was found to every question. There is not awfully lot of walking during this tour if someone is worried about it. The participants were themselves an interesting really mixed international crown from four continents."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service - team was super attentive and shared positive energy! We had an evening flight with enterntaining guide Vytas. Thank you for this experience! For other travellers - I would recommend to book in advance and have quite flexible evening as timing is clear only on the day of the flight."
* A traveler said: "This was a great evening - good local Lithuanian food and great entertainment, singing and dancing - we had a great time.."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Presidential Palace
- Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)
- Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)
- Subacius Hill
- Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)
- Druskininkai Aquapark
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)
- Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)
- Vilnius TV Tower
- Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)
- Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)
- Vilnil Museum of Illusions
- Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)
- Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania