Top Vilnius Travel & Transportation Services
31 results | All Vilnius Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a short ride to the hotel, but the gentleman driving us was very polite, super kind, and incredibly sweet. Would definitely book it again!"
* A traveler said: "We had a really great time learning about the Soviet past of Vilnius and its impact/role in Lithuanian society. Our guide, Tadas, did an amazing job walking us through the key sites if the city, while also providing us with interesting stories and anecdotes from his past in the Soviet Union! Highly recomended"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and our tour guide was fantastic and informative Arrived in good time and we really enjoyed this trip"
* A traveler said: "A very good tour by a well informed guide (sorry, forgot the name of the young guy). Answer was found to every question. There is not awfully lot of walking during this tour if someone is worried about it. The participants were themselves an interesting really mixed international crown from four continents."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our guide Andrius, we learned a lot about what living in the rural Lithuania was like over the past century or more. We learned the some of the small towns continue to be lived in as they have been over the centuries. We especially liked visiting Zervinos and learning about Lithuanian traditions that live on. We also had the opportunity to visit Grutas Park, which presented a disturbing look at life under Soviet rule after the end of WWII."
* A traveler said: "Anna was so knowledgeable and so thorough. Her friendly smile and lovely personality was a bonus.!!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I was on a private tour by myself. My guide Andrus was great, very knowledgeable and his English was perfect. I learned a lot about Lithuanian history from him. Trakai castle is a stunning site, definitely a must do when you are in Vilnius. I can highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience with a knowledgeable guide.Useful to learn the town so that you can move the next days..."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful, and was only improved by our genial, informative guide Sam. A Yorkshire, UK native newly married to a Lithuanian, Sam’s interest in the history and the cuisine of this country he’s called home for a few years was infectious. He enthusiastically recounted the origins in Lithuanian life of our tastings at each stop — from homemade cheese and sausages to mushroom soup, mead, zeppelins and even cheese ice cream! We wholeheartedly recommend this centrally located tour for not only its content but its knowledgeable guide Sam."
* A traveler said: "Had a nice time, good and informative driver, and a tasty "business lunch" at a restaurant on the monastery grounds. The visit to Kaunas was definitely a highlight."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly ,helpful and knowledgeable driver ,arrived early , polite and courteous ,helped with luggage and drove us very smoothly and safely to our destination , a truly excellent service , well worth the money ."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)
- Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)
- Vilnius TV Tower
- Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)
- Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)
- National Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal
- Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)
- Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)
- Vilnil Museum of Illusions
- National Art Gallery
- Druskininkai Aquapark
- Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)
- Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)
- Presidential Palace
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania