Top Vung Tau Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
49 results | All Vung Tau Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. So good to be able to take things at our own pace and not be rushed. Tour guide, Mr Tan, AKA Andy, was very helpful, especially in the market when we were trying to buy some fabric, and was good fun. Took us for a delicious lunch. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Princess Sapphire. What an awesome time. Exceeded our expected adventure. Our guide, Dom ? Was great. Never rushed. Took us to places not on itinerary. Our lunch was outstanding and what great presentations. Pickup and drop off at cruise port easy breezy as my wife would say. Highly recommend. 😀😀😀"
* A traveler said: "Excellent - our guide happy Sara was first class - probably would have liked more time at The War Remnants Museum - very moving."
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. The war museum was very emotional as this was my era. It brought tears to my eyes reading and looking at the pictures. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour and lovely van that we travelled in. Picked up from Port and returned on time."
* A traveler said: "amazing highly recommend this tour the best tour we have ever done and daisy our tour guide so nice a must do tour"
* A traveler said: "Picked us up from the port, drove us into the city, took us to stops we wanted to do. Vinh our guide was very personal & knowledgeable. His English was very good even though he thinks differently. The lacquer factory was interesting. Lunch was at a local eatery. Wish we would have had a little more time at the marketplace but not a big deal. The observation deck was nice. Safe return to our ship with plenty of time to spare. I would definitely recommend this tour. Transfer time between Port & town was about 1 hour 20 mins each way. We had a stress free day on this tour."