Top Western Australia Full-day Tours
122 results | All Western Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip got to see so much and found out so much as well seeing the Fur seals was good and the actual boat trip was great"
* A traveler said: "The quokkas and baby Joey’s. Nice weather and the hop on hop off was nice. Will go back in the futuer"
* A traveler said: "Great adventure, fabulous scenery, competent and enthusiastic staff. A fabulous way to spend our wedding anniversary."
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff and helpfull staff. Driving first hr then being passenger behind one of the staff 2nd hr."
* A traveler said: "I was very nervous as I have never been in a light plane before. Ben3 did a great job in keeping us informed, calm and did a great job! Thanks Ben3 and Air Kimberley for giving us the experience of a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Very good intro to the area. Otto our guide was fantastic and had a very thorough knowledge of the areas we visited."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour. The guide was fantastic and had a lot of interesting local knowledge. He was friendly and provided extraordinary service. Would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous experience we had. The flight over the Buccaneer Archipelagos was a site to behold. The Horizontal Falls was amazing. Lunch was delicious rating 5 star."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day, it was very well organised and all the staff were lovely. The horizontal falls were amazing, probably one of the best trips we have been on."
* A traveler said: "Dan is the man! We had a great trip, Dan was very informative and everything was well organised. A great experience to share with my family!"
* A traveler said: "Good day trip. We could’ve cycled but glad we didn’t as hot and hilly and younger people than us looked exhausted! Loved seeing the quokkas which was our main reason for visiting. Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time by Alex our very knowledgeable driver. Bus air conditioned. Fun trip with lots of stories about Broome past and present."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing wine tour with Swan Valley wine tours. Our guide Keith was super friendly. We loved the entire experience but our favourite winery was Windy Creek winery! Definitely an experience we would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic day with Bec and Miles exploring Roebuck Bay. We saw turtles swimming gracefully and the kids loved every second (as did we!). Highly recommend this tour. Our kids are aged 9 and 11yrs and was a perfect tour for them. Thanks again for a great day 😊"
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip to Quokkamollee Island. The ferry was great. We loved the delicious Quokka Burgers."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour we saw snubfin and bottlenose Dolphins, sea turtles, mantarays, whale breaching several times totally awesome experience lovely crew and great snacks."
* A traveler said: "We did the swim with wild dolphins This is simply the best experience in Perth We had the most amazing day with great friendly staff you truly get what you pay for Rockingham wild encounters is the true gem of WA thank you guys!"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was amazing from the flight crew Liam Reece and Michael to the tour guide Gabe. View over the Bungle Bungles and Lake Argyle were something we will never forget Thank you for a wonderful tour"
* A traveler said: "Highlight was seeing the pinnacles at sunset and sandboarding on the dunes- a great experience not far outside Perth. The guide was knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and the pace was appropriate for the places that we saw. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the whale sharks, the friendly and supportive crew - the whole experience was wonderful my 9 year old daughter was the only child on board and she was made to feel very welcome"
* A traveler said: "Everything, Steve, Louis, Lauren, Kahtia and Jen were all very professional and went out of their way to make the experience memorable. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Claude was a great tour guide! Delicious wines and food. A really amazing day overall. Would highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Adventure Rottnest Tour with Ferry & Adventure Cruise from Perth or Fremantle
- Rottnest Island Round-Trip Ferry from Perth or Fremantle
- Horizontal Falls Full-Day Tour from Broome 4x4 & Seaplane
- Experience Rottnest with Ferry & Bike Hire from Perth or Fremantle
- Private Sandboard and Quad Bike Adventure in Lancelin
- Karijini National Park
- Boranup Karri Forest
- D’Entrecasteaux National Park
- Swan River
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Reddell Beach
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Crown Perth
- Penguin Island
- Bluff Knoll
- The Maze Waterpark
- Elizabeth Quay
- Fremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port)
- WA Shipwrecks Museum
- Boab Prison Tree
- Cape Range National Park
- Danggu Geikie Gorge
- Wanneroo Botanic Gardens
- Things to do in Perth
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania