Top Western Australia Outdoor Activities
313 results | All Western Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff and helpfull staff. Driving first hr then being passenger behind one of the staff 2nd hr."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant, you can see that the camels are well looked after and the staff are really friendly and knowledgeable. Our camel Abbasim was so handsome and had the eyelashes to die for 😍"
* A traveler said: "Highlight was seeing the pinnacles at sunset and sandboarding on the dunes- a great experience not far outside Perth. The guide was knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and the pace was appropriate for the places that we saw. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip got to see so much and found out so much as well seeing the Fur seals was good and the actual boat trip was great"
* A traveler said: "Great fun sandboarding and driving over the dunes. The Pinnacles are an amazing sight that need to see and experience."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic ride and the staff where so friendly too and helpful. Would highly recommend! Thanks for the ear rings!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour. The guide was fantastic and had a lot of interesting local knowledge. He was friendly and provided extraordinary service. Would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Very good intro to the area. Otto our guide was fantastic and had a very thorough knowledge of the areas we visited."
* A traveler said: "Jill, the instructor, instilled immediate confidence. She was informative, professional. amazingly patient and had a great sense of humour. She was the key and 'stand-out' to a most enjoyable afternoon ride around the city."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed this trip, Bec and Miles were really enthusiastic and knowledgeable of the area, the Eco system and the history. Standing in a dinosaur footprint just tops off the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour we saw snubfin and bottlenose Dolphins, sea turtles, mantarays, whale breaching several times totally awesome experience lovely crew and great snacks."
* A traveler said: "We did the swim with wild dolphins This is simply the best experience in Perth We had the most amazing day with great friendly staff you truly get what you pay for Rockingham wild encounters is the true gem of WA thank you guys!"
* A traveler said: "Good day trip. We could’ve cycled but glad we didn’t as hot and hilly and younger people than us looked exhausted! Loved seeing the quokkas which was our main reason for visiting. Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "Great adventure, fabulous scenery, competent and enthusiastic staff. A fabulous way to spend our wedding anniversary."
* A traveler said: "I had a great day on this tour led by Bob. Everything on the program from the hotel pick-up to the drop-off was perfectly coordinated, to the very last detail: the presentations, the stops and activities, the delicious seafood lunch and whatnot. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable, great experience. The actual park was very busy, but it was peak season"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing wine tour with Swan Valley wine tours. Our guide Keith was super friendly. We loved the entire experience but our favourite winery was Windy Creek winery! Definitely an experience we would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, what a fantastic day! Learning about pearls, to learning alittle about aboriginal culture/fishing to the beautiful beaches at Cape Leveque."
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "Great pilot, Ryan. Beautiful scenery and company. Lovely lunch. Refreshing swim. Staff were very freindly, prompt and kept us infirmed all the way as to what we were seeing."
* A traveler said: "Visiting Perth first time the Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour shows you all the major sites of interest. The recorded documentary is great!"
* A traveler said: "Just the right amount of commentary to go along with a smooth, comfortable ride. Refreshments were available for purchase and the overall experience was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Brooke was an amazing, amusing and informative guide. I would have said this even if she hadn’t suggested it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Adventure World
- Horizontal Falls
- Mammoth Cave
- Cape Leveque
- Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park
- Bluff Knoll
- Cape Range National Park
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Nambung National Park
- Lake Cave
- Fremantle Prison
- The Maze Waterpark
- Fremantle Arts Centre
- Valley of the Giants
- Kings Park & Botanic Garden
- Murujuga National Park
- Round House
- Broome Japanese Cemetery
- Perth Mint
- Things to do in Perth
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania