Top Western Highlands Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Classes & Workshops
Art & Culture Classes
Food & Drink Classes
Food & Drink
Art & Culture
2 results | All Western Highlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Find out what’s bubbling in the typical Guatemalan kitchen during this 4-hour cooking class near Lake Atitlan. Spend your session gaining a hands-on understanding of three Guatemalan dishes, discovering the blend of Mayan and Spanish colonial flavors that give this Central American cuisine its unique taste. You’ll finish class by enjoying a tasty lunch of the dishes you prepared, and recipe book to recreate the dishes in the future. Optional upgrades featuring private lessons and visits to the market are also available.
Through the funds from this workshop you are providing fair pay to your artisan teacher and helping our artisan-owned association continue to pay for our storefront location. Our storefront location gives us an outlet to share our tradition with others while providing for our families!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Western Highlands are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Mexico