Top Western Norway Outdoor Activities
126 results | All Western Norway Tours
* A traveler said: "Ride was amazing when the cruise came to halt near the nærings fjord. It was breathtaking nature beauty."
* A traveler said: "We loved this adventure, myself and two teenage daughters! Got to see both sea eagle and seal. The trip was great fun and always safe, with an experienced guide. We had all kinds of weather and the suits and the googles we were given kept us warm. Will do it again if I go to Stavanger :-)"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip. It was well organised and our tour guide Paul was really informative and an all round great guide. It’s not too strenuous! I think it’s suitable for anyone determined with a fairly good fitness level."
* A traveler said: "Meet-up point was perfect, really easy to find due to location and the guides arrived on time in a clearly marked vehicle. Both the guides were really nice and friendly, and knew the area well. The kayaking itself was really well-paced through beautiful natural scenery and our guides were knowledgeable of the areas and history. All of the equipment was in good condition and clean. We also stopped off for our freshly-made lunch on an island with lots of war ruins which were incredible to see. Throughout the trip the guides took pictures for us on their equipment so we can show others what the fjords are like and keep pics of ourselves out kayaking without having to worry about taking phones etc with us which I really liked!! Nice refreshments were provided regularly throughout the trip. One of the big standouts for me was the wildlife on the trip, notably the white-tailed eagles which were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Though a bit scary, we truly enjoyed the experience. Our guide Kaia was very professional and super fun. If you want to go out of your comfort zone - this is the experience."
* A traveler said: "Nice guide and very positive groupe of people. We had good conditions all the way. Cluody in the beggining and sunny at the way back"
* A traveler said: "Our hike was led by Frank. He did a great job of tailoring our route to suit the weather, trail conditions, and our abilities. He is an expert in the outdoors and also gave us much insight into life in Norway. A wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular sightseeing trips I have ever taken. Enjoyed the fjord cruise and Framsbasa railway immensely. Would recommend this Bergen to Bergen trip."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this sightseeing cruise. Although it was raining, we were able to see quite a lot. Staff was friendly. The Lysefjord is just beautiful and probably more beautiful when clear. The pilot drove us up close to waterfalls, goats, and caves giving great picture opportunities."
* A traveler said: "Preikestolen is totally awesome. Our tour was leaded by the guide Ger Inge and I really thank him to do our experience unforgetable. Once we started the hiking we could not see too much in terms of landscapes, but we could see a couple of lakes. Each time we went higher we could appreciate a little bit more different views of the City and the Fjord. Once in the top we were more than surprized with the amazing view of the Fjord, is more than beautiful and we get the most impressive pictures from this place again with the help of Ger. Really Thank you, I would repeat this many times."
* A traveler said: "The e bikes were high quality and comfortable. The hike was a bit muddy and was windy at times, but the views were fantastic and it was great to get some outdoor exercise."
* A traveler said: "My son and | did this trip. It is 10 hours but worth it over bus, train, and boat. We had guide Sveta, and she was fantastic. She was so knowledgeable and personable, and made the trip a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Vladislav Morozov was the best guide! His knowledge of the Bergen and fjord areas was amazing. He extended the original 6 hour tour time to be sure our needs were met."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views, very clean...good way to spend an afternoon. The boat went places I never expected."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Streymoy
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland