Top Western Norway Shore Excursions
75 results | All Western Norway Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent 4:5 hour trip with an excellent guide Monica , really enjoyed and recommend.. Monica was able to answer all the questions we asked in a very informative way ,...."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this sightseeing cruise. Although it was raining, we were able to see quite a lot. Staff was friendly. The Lysefjord is just beautiful and probably more beautiful when clear. The pilot drove us up close to waterfalls, goats, and caves giving great picture opportunities."
* A traveler said: "Excursion was excellent! The guide was excellent in her knowledge of the area, suggestions to assist us in seeing Norway in our limited time, etc. In general, it was by far our best excursion for a 14 day cruise with lots of excursions. WE WERE VERY PLEASED!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip. It was well organised and our tour guide Paul was really informative and an all round great guide. It’s not too strenuous! I think it’s suitable for anyone determined with a fairly good fitness level."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour and were able to see all the main sights thanks to a hassle free tour with our guide Frode. He had a lot of information to share and was very helpful. Having him to drive us around saved a lot of time. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It was a gift from me to Mr and Mrs S Stewart. They told me it was the best trip that they had done and they have done several. I am sure they would recommend the trip."
* A traveler said: "While we would have appreciated more architectural commentary we found this second visit in Ålesund quite informative. Danny did a fine job."
* A traveler said: "Vladislav Morozov was the best guide! His knowledge of the Bergen and fjord areas was amazing. He extended the original 6 hour tour time to be sure our needs were met."
* A traveler said: "My son and | did this trip. It is 10 hours but worth it over bus, train, and boat. We had guide Sveta, and she was fantastic. She was so knowledgeable and personable, and made the trip a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic walk with Radmyla around Alesund very informative good local knowledge and also took us up to the observatory looking out over the town worth every krona"
* A traveler said: "This was a marvelous trip to marvelous scenic spots in Norway. The guide was super nice (we even used him to go to the airport). He was exactly on time. He had a good knowledge of what he was showing us. The electric car was quite comfortable and roomy."
* A traveler said: "Excellent taste of Bergen with extraordinary young lady. Just the right amount and mixture of stops."
* A traveler said: "Jana was just great. She was on time and took the time to take us where we wanted, did great explanations and accompanied us on the specific places adding interesting details."
* A traveler said: "Vlad is very knowledgable. He willingly adjusted the schedule based on our tastes and what he had already seen and experienced. Being in a car gives you a lot of less visited places that the usual busy tourist spots. Thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Streymoy
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland