Top Wuxi Walking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Wuxi Tours
Wuxi - a city lies in the heartland of Yangtze delta, which is richly endowed by nature. Let's explore the beauty of Wuxi by visiting the world's largest bronze Buddha statue, enjoy a wonderful historical show in a TV base - San'guo City and discover the traditional architecture in a Chinese classical garden - Jichang Garden. Your dream experience will start from this wonderful tour. Highlights 1.Visit the world's largest bronze Buddha statue in Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot. 2.Enjoy a wonderful historical entertainment show in San'guo City. 3.Visit a Chinese classical garden - Jichang Garden.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Why was Liyuan Garden called Li Lake? What historic relics are preserved at Huishan Ancient Town? You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. What is said about the eyes of the Buddha statue on Lingshan Mountain? You will be surprised how many stories lay hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Wuxi. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. It is perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the local professional guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. What is the legend hidden in Liyuan Garden? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. Where is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you take lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories there are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of Wuxi. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What beautiful relics abound in Tortoise Head Garden? What is the most famous historical couple in China? A tour especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Walking Tours in Wuxi?
The best Walking Tours in Wuxi according to Viator travelers are:
What Walking Tours in Wuxi are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Wuxi may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets