* A traveler said: "This 8-night tour is a bit pricy even according to the Australian standard. However, this private tour is worth every penny if you do want to enjoy your the beautiful Myanmar without any planning.The trip covers 4 main tourist attractions including Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, and Inle Lake. In every cities, I had a private tour guide along with a driver to take me around. All tour guides are not just fluent in English, but also knowledgeable and friendly. They took me to different tourist attractions and let me fully appreciate the historical sites with detailed explanations.The accommodation is definitely top-notch, including luxurious brand such as Shangrila and a variety of boutique hotels (5-star equivalent according to the Australian Standard). The view is quite nice and the food including both western and Myanmar style is gourmet.Traffic in Myanmar is a big issue. This tour covers all flights between major cities in Myanmar, which save heaps of time in transfer. I could enjoy the tour the minute I landed and went to the hotel if I felt a bit tired.In summary, if you have enough budget and would like to fully enjoy the enchanting Myanmar, then this 8-night tour is a must for sure."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Our guide Peter Win did his utmost to make this tour a special one. He told us a lot about his country and his people while observing everyday life in the Circular Train and visiting the awesome Wholesale market. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Most of the stops on the full day Yangon City tour were unremarkable. However, our guide Danny was excellent and made it a very fun day. The lunch at the restaurant was very good and the guide helped us pick excellent food. The Shwedagon Pagoda was AMAZING. It was the reason I traveled to Yangon and it was definitely worth the trip from California to see. Our tour guide Danny (Chit Sann Maung) is highly recommended. He speaks English perfectly and is very fun and knowledgable."
* A traveler said: "I think Myanmar is in the sweet spot with the power reliable, ATMs working, and civilized hotels, but not yet overrun with tourists in busses. I don't know how long it can last and what impact the internal and international issues may have had on occupancies, but it seems great now!"
* A traveler said: "Was picked up on time and early. Guide spoke solid English and stooped for breakfast on the way and for food on the way back. Local food stops but they were good. Very comfortable people carrier with a/c. He gave a good tour of the Golden rock... not too much or not too little detail"
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour. The tour guide was knowledgeable and very kind, ready to accommodate our needs and fulfill our interests. He also provided an insight into the local culture and traditions."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very friendly. Took his time with showing us the sites and was well versed in the history. Definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing day with Karen! She did a fantastic job of explaining everything and showing me the city and culture! I definitely wouldn't have come to see some of these places on my own. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Being a westerner everything about the tour was Excellent - my guide Yinyin most inspirational and extreme knowledge of the tour. For me she went way over the expectations with her descriptions of my inquiries as we made the tour. Highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "We had a whale of a day with Jack our Guide and Zaw. Jack was so good with sharing local knowledge and customs and Zaw a careful and good driver and both of them were so polite and nice to spend the day with as we were lucky there were only two of us. We were taken around in an Aircond car and also had a short & exciting trishaw ride through the streets and markets of Yangon - even visited a banana and coconut wholesale area where the shipments come in. All in all would recommend taking this tour to make the best of your day in Yangon!"
* A traveler said: "the best of all was our guide, a very kind person and very illustrated, we called him John! from the start to the end he answered to all our doubts and took us to very interesting places. i totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was Myo, friendly and accomodating, perfect end to a day, beer and BBQ! I had to say i was a bit reluctant to eat street food for I was not very convinced the food would be clean, and I have a very sensitive stomach. But hey, all's fine! So worth to try."
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour with a great tour guide. Hotel was ok and we even got the best food there during our yangon trip"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! We went to places that we would not have known about. The food was amazing. Our guide was really knowledgeable about the food, culture and history of the area. Thoroughly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour idea. The Palace was amazing as well as the staff. The dancers and musicians were great as they danced and played their way through the different phases of Myanmar history. Food was great and entertainment was exceptional. A wonderful end to a spectacular Myanmar vacation."
* A traveler said: "We had the best day ever. We saw everything without feeling rushed. Our guide, Miss July from LM Travel Myanmar, was fantastic - she knew everything, answered all our questions, made adjustments to the schedule in order to accommodate our interests, and was a genuinely nice person. Very smart and industrious young lady - we were impressed."
* A traveler said: "Great day...guide and driver were great even when we had a flat tyre. Everything was taken care of and sorted out. Very knowledgable guide. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to see Yangon by night. Our guide Swan was wonderful. This is her neighbourhood and knows it well! We went through the market place, city square and laneways. There was plenty variety of food from street stalls to restaurants. Thoroughly enjoyed our night."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yangon by Circular Train: Life Along the Loop
- Private Yangon City Tour Including Lunch With English Local Tour Guide
- Private Bago Full-Day Tour from Yangon
- Bago Private Full Day Including Lunch With English Local Guide From Yangon
- Tradition and Culture Small-Group Tour in Yangon, Including Shwedagon Pagoda Visit
- Musmeah Yeshua Synagogue
- Chaukhtatgyi Paya (Chaukhtatgyi Buddha Temple)
- The Strand Yangon
- Kandawgyi Nature Park
- Bogyoke Aung San Market
- Taukkyan War Cemetery
- Karaweik Palace
- Yangon Chinatown
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- Sule Pagoda (Sule Paya)
- Yangon Circular Train (Circle Line)
- Yangon Central Railway Station
- Yangon City Hall
- Little India
- Bogyoke Aung San Museum
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast