* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. The rice terraces are spectacular no matter what the season. A great view of village life. Great food! A word of warning though: The road is a rough drive up the mountain, so if you have a bad back, consider giving this tour a miss."
* A traveler said: "Lili was our excellent guide. Our family of five had a bit of everything, driving, rafting, walking, and cycling. Beyond the expected guidance of the places and attractions we visited, Lili opened her heart and shared with us the challenges and triumphs of life in rural China. Lili was flexible to make changes that we asked for, such as deviations to local markets, off the path of the regular tour. Lili is an avid photographer and helped us with optimizing our photos from the area. I recommend the tour and Lili."
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific trip. It can be difficult to get away from city life in China, and these guys are experts at taking you out into the Chinese countryside, to explore a more traditional way of life. The whole trip was very thoughtfully planned, from which routes we took, to where we stopped and ate, to the hostel we stayed in. If you're not a regular cyclist, make sure you wear cycling shorts, as the roads can be bumpy. But the guides are brilliant at judging the pace of the group and adjusting things accordingly. Looking forward to booking another biking trip soon."
* A traveler said: "All the family enjoyed this well planned show with many actors and visual effects. For us, this was a perfect way to end an active day. After cycling and climbing the moon hill, we were happy to relax with this excellent show. We sat very close to the VIP area and got a very welcoming treatment by the ticketing representative that walked out to our seats and explained the different themes of the show."
* A traveler said: "Great day bicycling in Yangshuo. Andy guided us through the trails and even indulged us by taking photos and videos of our adventure. The views were beautiful and Andy is wonderful guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour
- Xingping Xianggong Hill and Yangshuo Countryside Classic Day Tour
- Yangshuo Classic Private Day Tour
- All-inclusive Private Day Tour to Longji Rice Terraces and Village
- Private Tour: Yangshuo Bike Adventure including Tai Chi Lesson and Chinese Massage
- Yulong Bridge
- Big Banyan Tree
- Little Li River (Yulong River)
- Yangshuo Park
- Green Lotus Peak (Bilian Feng)
- Moon Hill (Yueliang Shan)
- Fuli Bridge
- Water Caves
- Xingping Town (Xingping Village)
- West Street (Xi Jie)
- Ping’an Village
- Yangshuo Cooking School
- Baisha Ancient Town (Baishazhen)
- Impression Sanjie Liu
- Fuli Ancient Town
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Chengdu
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam