Top Yerevan Travel & Transportation Services
130 results | All Yerevan Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good transfer. The driver was on time and was very friendly. I recommend to use this transfer to go from city to airport or from airport to city."
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick up! Recommended even for solo female traveller. Your hassle free and guaranteed peace of mind."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting for us. And he was very kind and helpful when we got to our accommodation. I would recommend using this operator."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful city at night with excellent ambience guided by wonderful Ms Shushan who provided great insights with all you need and want to know about Yerevan"
* A traveler said: "Very nice first tour in Armenia thanks to Rose, the guide, and Arman, the driver. Both are efficient and Rose has great social skills. Beside, her insights are interesting."
* A traveler said: "Karine was an outstanding tour guide that made this trip so interesting and enjoyable. I cannot recommend her enough as a guide. The only drawback was the van was a bit small and could be uncomfortable for some passengers. Definitely have lunch beforehand or bring snacks since there is no lunch break. Great tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Pick up was on time, everything went smoothly. The local guide Stefan is a very expert and friendly persone. He provided Us with lots information and He replied to all our curiosities. The tour doesn t last 8 hours but it was better like that!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver were wonderful! It was chilly in the mountains and snowy/windy at Lake Sevan, but our guide had a wonderful attitude and was happy to take us around the natural areas as much as we wanted. She even waited patiently for us to take the ski lift up the mountain and check out more views. We visited two beautiful, old monasteries and got to glimpse some of the service, which was very special. My husband and I highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see the lake, the countryside and beautiful mountains!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very usefull and funny. The guide was very well prepared and friendly, in few hours the best part close to Erevan. High recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour - Shushan showed me the significant landmarks in Yerevan, providing historical context and giving me a great workout (the Cascade stairs are no joke). I had limited time in the city, and Shushan made sure I covered the highlights. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent knowledgeable,polite guide Mr Arman.He has explained us everything and cleared all our quiries with patience. We are from India,the tour made us more comfortable with viator."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely day. Armenia is beautiful and the tour company was very good. Driver was friendly and professional. Recommended"
* A traveler said: "The longest tour ever. Its tour Armenia. Our guide was so patient in explaining tour details in every language understandable by different nationalities... Worth every dime.."
* A traveler said: "A shot was the most fabulous guide! It was nice going this time of year (and during COVID-19) because we were, for the most part, the only tourists at each spot. In winter, it can be foggy and hard to see the views of Ararat, but the fog cleared up later in the day and it was stunning. 10/10 would recommend this tour and Anahit!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour! Our guide worked really hard to give equal attention and information to both Russian and English speakers. She was organized, personable, and very warm and friendly. She had a great sense of humor as well, and did a fantastic job managing our mixed group. This is a great way to spend the day. We highly recommend this trip to anyone interested in the cathedrals and history around the Armenian Apostolic Church!"
* A traveler said: "Best transportation I have ever booked on Viator! Despite my very early morning flight, the driver was not only on-time, but even early, which helped calm my nerves. He helped me with my bags and made sure I felt comfortable during the ride. He spoke very good English and when we arrived, he helped to take my suitcase inside the airport and show me where to check in. This was so helpful and put me at great ease. Best service EVER!"
* A traveler said: "Tigran our driver was very entertaining and very passionate student of History. We got more information about Armenia and Georgia in the 5 hour journey than the 3-4 day tours that we took. I would not hesitate to reccomend Tigran to anyone, infact I would encourage Tigran to live his passion as a guide."
* A traveler said: "I wish I could find more people like him in my life it would make my life so much easier. He was very organized and on time. The car was nice. He had water. He was such a gentleman"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Evening walking tour in Yerevan
- Group Tour: Lake Sevan (Sevanavank), Dilijan (Goshavank, Haghartsin)
- Private 7-8-hour Khor Virap, Garni temple & Geghard monastery trip from Yerevan
- Private 6-7 hour Tsaghkadzor, Kecharis, Lake Sevan, Sevanavank Tour from Yerevan
- Private tour to Echmiadzin (st Cathedral), Zvartnots, Khor Virap, Garni, Geghard
- Things to do in Tbilisi
- Things to do in Mestia
- Things to do in Trabzon
- Things to do in Baku
- Things to do in Sochi
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Kayseri
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Urgup
- Things to do in Goreme
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region