Top Yosemite National Park Nature and Wildlife Tours
31 results | All Yosemite National Park Tours
* A traveler said: "Lance was an awesome guide! Had a great time - a legendary climber to lead the tour! Great Knowledge of the Sites and Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "The day was an amazing view of the valley . Ended up hiking 9 miles but was truly pleasurable. Our guide Chris was very knowledgeable and extremely personable. The beginner hike is what you make it. Can be simple but can be modified to a little tougher if you say so. A wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Phil was very knowledgeable and pleasant. The day was perfect and the views were amazing. Some spots were busy but it was Labor Day"
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing tour! James was a great driver, very needed with the winding roads. Had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Brody, he was our guide, he was awesome. He made the experience worth it .I would do it again. The over look of Bass lake was amazing as well as the creek crossing."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide. Loved getting the history. El Capitan was beautiful! Meadows and trees were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Jay was nice and knowledgeable. He went our pace and educated us about Yosemite along the way. We took great pictures and had a great time. Definitely remember to pack a lunch, snacks and plenty of water!"
* A traveler said: "Zach was very informative, personable and accomodating. Could not have been better guide. He made our visit to Yosemite very good."
* A traveler said: "Richard was fantastic! He was very friendly, super knowledgeable and extremely enthusiastic. It was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was a day to remember for a lifetime. Started with the sequoia hike and our guide Jamie was so knowledgeable as well as a wonderful person. Went after that to the high country and truly was gods country. Will remember this day always. I would recommend Echo adventures and Viator for any private hikes at Yosemite. Loved every moment."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we needed to cxl this tour although the customer service from Sierra Jeep Tours was excellent! I would highly recommend them and cannot wait to go on this tour in the future."
* A traveler said: "First our guide, Katie, was wonderful! So friendly and full of knowledge of the entire park. This was my first trip and the entire experience was exceptional. Half dome, El Capitan, all the waterfalls, and the hiking is something not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour, our guide was knowledgeable and friendly and he gave us useful advice for the following days. I would highly recommend this tour, especially for people who are new to Yosemite, like ourselves. We were the only ones on this particular tour so the experience was really tailored for us, which was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Because of lack of snow this was changed to a guided walk through the most interesting parts of the valley floor. Our guide was amazing, knowledgeable and full of enthusiasm. Made time fly."
* A traveler said: "This sunset hike was the perfect way to end our time in Yosemite! Phil, our guide, was knowledgeable and super helpful. He let us each go at our own pace, but kept an eye out for everyone. The views at each turn were amazing, both ways. The sunset was spectacular."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona