Top Zagreb Food & Drink
99 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "Anotonio was awesome and provided a great experience for us! The restaurants were good choices and the food and wine were excellent."
* A traveler said: "My best advise is not to eat before you take this tour! You get to eat plenty and it is all so delicious! Vid, our tour guide, was very pleasant and informative."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Tour! Tom was a incredible tour guide. My entire family enjoyed the tour/food/ conversation. Thank you so much. Excellent selection for the stores, restaurant and shops we went to. I would highly recommend the tour and tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to get to know the city and history of Zagreb. Maya was great at providing information about history and answering all our questions. The tour exceeded my expectations in 2.5hrs."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was nice, very professional and knowledgeable geo political history. He gave quite a few recommendations about what to eat and what to buy when we were on our free time. Our group was small and everyone bounded after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely tour. Petra, our guide, was fantastic as was our driver Mario. Petra was very informative, took us at a good pace and made sure we had lots of stops for photos. The tour made our trip to both Rastoke and Plitvice completely stress free. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "An important and necessary telling of the torn history of war in this region. Presented with balance and sensitivity. A balance to simple feel good tourism, with depth."
* A traveler said: "Great bike ride to get good orientation and great history for several interesting spots. Totally recommend this bike tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day in Slovenia. It’s the end of travel season, and so my small group tour became a private tour with Maja, and it did not disappoint. From the funicular in Ljubljana to creme cakes at Lake Bled, this tour was a fantastic experience. With a great tour guide, beautiful locations, and good food, you can’t go wrong!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing day spent with our tour guide Ned. We started off and the first castle which is a museum operated by the government. It is really well maintained and in a beautiful setting. The second castle is owned by and older lady with incredible knowledge of the home’s history and a massive collection of art from Croatian artists. The last stop is a winery which is in a beautiful location to go along with the excellent wines and food. Ned was incredibly knowledgeable about each location and a lot of fun to spend the day with."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, highly worth it!! Our guide Maja was excellent. Great knowledge and very personable, she made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Meeting our tour guide Damjan was the best part! The wine tasting at Jagunic winery was amazing and so informative. Restaurant in Samabor..Gabreku..fantastic, especially mushroom soup..thank you Damjan for a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "It was just amazing ! I wasn't expecting this breathtaking view of Bled with the lake, the church on the island, the castle on the Cliff and the mountains in the background. Our guide Dino was cool and gave us a lot of information about Slovenia. I highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful road trip to Slovenia and lake bled by driver Darko. Extraordinary and good service throughout the journey. Thank you ."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour, it was an easy way to see the lakes from Zagreb. NB: The lakes are worth seeing but are extremely busy."
* A traveler said: "Very good English and right on time. Very nice after a long trip. Gave us tips about Zagreb as he drove. Very helpful."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent walking tour of Zagreb. Mia our guide was very knowledgeable about the country, history and the people. She was good to answer all of our questions and spent more time in areas we were interested in. We were the only 2 on the tour so it was like a personal tour. I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The car was nice and clean. Anto was very nice and friendly. Excellent service. He took us to a beach near Opatija, after the tour, then stopped by at a wine store on the way back, as we wanted to buy a bottle of wine... I definitely recommend the service. One caveat is that he needs to provide more information about the places. I would recommend getting a local guide or just read in advance (like we did) to know exactly where you want to go and what you want to do."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with Tom. After a morning walk and coffee in Samobor we headed to two wine tastings in Plesivica. We’ve done wine tastings before but never like this . We were able to engage directly with the winemakers themselves over great local bites and amazing wines . Each one did not hesitate to answer our questions about their family histories and unique winemaking processes. Their passion for winemaking was a joy to see and experience . Thank you Tom for a memorable day!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was so informative and easy, the guide Luca was so knowledgeable and easy to listen to which made the whole experience enjoyable. I would recommend his tour to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour of the city of Zagreb. We were not visiting the city for very long, so this gave us a quick overview of the highlights of the city. We happened to be the only people on the tour, so it was very personal. We look forward to visiting Zagreb again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Petra was a charming and knowledgeable guide. She clearly explained the inner city layout and gave us information about many parks, buildings and monuments. It was wonderful sharing a few hours with a lovely local person."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Lotrscak Tower
- Art Pavilion
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Museum of Illusions
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria