Top Zagreb Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Zagreb Tours
Sort by: Featured
Plesivica Wine Road is adorned in by beautiful tame landscape, cultural and historic sites, tradition, and friendly hosts. It has about forty wineries that offer various services, and will all be glad to give you a tour of their cellars. Our specialty is creating intimate, light-hearted and truly memorable experience. On this tour you will be entertained with a very approachable and easy-going style. Discover and savor new experiences tasting some of the Croatia’s most celebrated wines. You don't need to be a wine expert but keen to learn a bit about wine and wine-making. This tour includes wine tasting in two local wineries, as well as snacks. Join us and enjoy the stunning landscape of Plesivica with the glass of wine in your hand!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Discover Zagreb accompanied by a licensed local guide who knows the city intimately and will adapt your experience to make it memorable. You will see all the highlights of the city including the Green Horseshoe of Zagreb, the Cathedral, the historical Upper Town and the Museum of Broken Relationships. In addition to hearing about history and the hidden gems of the city, enjoy a snack and a cup of coffee at Zagreb 360° Observation Deck.
Truffle hunt by bike during this morning or afternoon tour from Zagreb. With a local truffle hunter and dog, you’ll head deep into the forests of Medvednica to cycle along winding mountain paths and scout out the local black truffles. Hear how dogs are trained to sniff out the prized mushrooms, and sample truffle products at the end of the experience.
Apart from history, this is a great region for food lovers! Join this tour and try the best truffles in the world! Istria is one of the most popular destinations in Croatia. With a strong Italian influence (the region in fact used to be part of Italy during the early part of the 20th century), this certainly is a beautiful region of Croatia both along the coast and inland, with its pretty hilltop towns. Please keep in mind that no local guides are included, but can be arranged upon request.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Zagreb?
The best Unique Experiences in Zagreb according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Zagreb are taking additional safety precautions?
These Zagreb experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Zagreb are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Zagreb may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & Tickets
- Samobor Tours & Tickets
- Medvedgrad Castle Tours & Tickets
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & Tickets
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste) Tours & Tickets
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & Tickets
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & Tickets
- Lotrscak Tower Tours & Tickets
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & Tickets
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Illusions Tours & Tickets
- Art Pavilion Tours & Tickets
- Zagreb Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & Tickets
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & Tickets
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & Tickets
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & Tickets
- Mirogoj Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria