Top Zakynthos Art & Culture
21 results | All Zakynthos Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out. This is a very long day is you are staying at the South end of the island. The island tour is good and there is a fantastic guide Sue who explains everything well and really makes the day. Make sure you have some money on you for a couple of extra excursions during the trip"
* A traveler said: "Wonderfull boattrip. Just outside the harbor they allready found a turtle. After we went for some caves. And had a swim. We saw a lot of fish at That point. At the turtle island we had something to eat at a snackbar. Than we went back for the harbor"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the trip. The tour guide was very interesting. The trip was well organised and seamless so we didn’t have to think about anything."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome! We had a great time! The boat captain at the caves was outstanding!!! Everything was according to what was offered."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Highly recommend to anyone that wants to explore Zakynthos to the fullest in a short amount of time like we did."
* A traveler said: "A long but memorable day! The beauty of the Island is like nothing I have experienced in the past, absolutely stunning. The crew were fun and helpful too. The 3 stops to swim were the highlight of the trip for me. A 4th stop towards the end of the day would have been better since it got a little warm. The ship is very cool and rustic and have plenty of room to spread out with your group. I would definitely recommend this excursion. It might be somewhat challenging for people 70 or older getting in and out of the water depending on how physically fit they are."
* A traveler said: "This is a good tour with a great guide. Sue who was our guide is a lovely relaxed lady with a great sense of humour. She made us feel relaxed with some history which is mixed with her own personal stories of life on the island. It was good to get her insight on each of the places we visited."
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun stops, get to swim at the beautiful shipwreck beach and drive in near the caves to see fishes. Very friendly tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Great trip from start to finish, got to see 2 giant turtles during our trip, great crew on boat, our driver/guide was excellent, was for my partners birthday they even sang happy birthday on the boat which was even more special, all in all a great family day out enjoyed by all."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic cruise with some beautiful views through the glass-windows on the bottom floor and plenty of time to swim in a couple of lovely locations. The cruise was easy to find, with lovely staff."
* A traveler said: "Superfun experience! It was very relaxing to work with the clay and make something yourself. We still had to pay for shipping the turtles to us unfortunatly, so be prepared to spend an extra 10 euros"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful organization. Georgius is the best guide. Everything was at a high level. I recommend to everyone. The blue caves, the water, the views, everything and everything is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour today and it was exceptional. George was our guide, who is a really cool guy and very knowledgeable about Zakynthos and its most famous places. The itinerary couldn't be followed accordingly but he managed to reschedule it and make the most out of the day. Really recommended experience!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was very open to requests and was willing to work with me with changes to the tour. This is a great way to get transport into town if you are not staying in the town."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer any and all questions!"