* A traveler said: "Even though it's a 12-hour day trip, the time flew by. Our guide was excellent and we were very fortunate that the day was clear and not too cold. I'd highly recommend this tour to anyone who is thinking about it. Jungfraujoch was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip and the tour guide went the extra mile felt it was excellent value for money. Weather was luckily great also"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour! It was very informative and enjoyable. Despite the inclement weather, it was still a really enjoyable experience. I mainly joined this tour to visit Liechtenstein and saw several comments about how there was not much time there. I'm happy to report that the tour agency has taken notice and we spent plenty of time in Liechtenstein! If your thinking about doing a tour in Zurich, choose this one, and hope you get Barbara and Armando! They are a great duo ;)."
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "So much fun and the food was fantastic. What a great way to see the city; it didn’t even matter that there was rain!"
* A traveler said: "Beat was an outstanding guide. His English was perfect and he did an outstanding job of showing us all the best sights, while giving us enough free time to explore on our own. One of the best tours I have taken."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome tour it was. Cable car, cotwheel train and then a cruise boat. And most importantly the beautiful view feom mount Rigi."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with Gregory! (I hope I remembered his name correctly). He was extremely knowledgeable, engaging, and easy to talk to. The experience itself allowed you to see much of Zurich from a local perspective and much more than we would have been able to do on our own. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide Raymond was very helpful, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. Driver Richard was very nice as well. Thanks for such an amazing and funfilled day.."
* A traveler said: "Getting so close to the Falls in the boat was indeed an exciting experience. Beautiful & breathtaking! Worth the price."
* A traveler said: "The train rides were fantastic. The Gornergat Excursion was well worth it. The Glacier Express and the Bernina Express trains were very scenic. Note that the Bernina Express requires a SmartPhone with Internet Access )there's onboard WiFi) to listen to all the audio. The bus ride to Lugano was just so-so but it did have some interesting views."
* A traveler said: "Incredible route across the whole country by Trains everyday, plus one Boat and one Bus. Very nice Hotels prearranged every night, all within easy walks from the Train Stations. The highest Mountains and most beautivful valleys. World Famous cities and train routes. Good for active folks who like to explore towns upon arrival, do some moderate hiking, and can make exact train schedules. Super value! Great job, Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
* A traveler said: "Eric was extremely knowledgeable and informative. Very interesting to talk to during an all day trip. The day flew by and the travel, including switching trains, a bus and cable cars, was smooth and efficient. Could not have dreamed of a better way to see Switzerland and the Schitlhorn."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rhine Falls (Rheinfall)
- Zurich Old Town (Altstadt)
- Paradeplatz (Parade Square)
- Lindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Shop
- Museum Rietberg
- Grossmünster Church
- Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)
- Fraumünster Church
- Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)
- Zurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)
- Zoo Zurich
- Lake Zurich (Zürichsee)
- St. Peter Church (Kirche St. Peter)
- National Museum Zurich (Landesmuseum Zürich)
- Kunsthaus Zurich
- Stein am Rhein
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace