4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Aberdeenshire is known for its density of castles and historic buildings but, without your own transportation, getting around can be tricky. Skip the hassle of navigating public transit with this private tour. In the company of just your group and a guide, explore the history-rich region and enjoy the flexibility of adapting the itinerary to your specific interests.
- Guided tour of Aberdeenshire's castles: Skip the hassle of public transport
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Flexibility to adjust the itinerary to your own interests
- Learn about local Aberdeenshire history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All tours tailored to suit your exact requirements or locations chosen from Tour Details
Lunch is optional and location will depend on tour.
Pick up from with Aberdeenshire
Route and timings will depend on starting point and your choice of attractions..
Lunch not included in cost
No drinks are included in the cost.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from anywhere in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire. Rural hotels may adjust cost or tour timings. All tours can be tailored to your own requirements if required and discussed and planned in advance together. The tour details below list some places we recommend and from which we will create your own personalised day.
- Dyce Airport, Aberdeen Scotland
- Aberdeen Harbour, N Pier, Aberdeen AB11 5HB, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Time Exposure Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Aberdeenshire Private Half Day Castle & Historic Building Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aberdeenshire Private Half Day Castle & Historic Building Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Aberdeenshire Private Half Day Castle & Historic Building Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAberdeenShore Excursions - Northeast Scotland4WD Tours - Northeast ScotlandSporting Events - Northeast ScotlandExtreme - Northeast ScotlandPorts of Call Tours - Northeast ScotlandHistorical Tours - Northeast ScotlandFull-day Tours - Northeast ScotlandHalf-day Tours - Northeast ScotlandCategory