- Take in famous landmarks including the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Soak up the atmosphere is the bustling souks
- Visit the Heritage Village and learn of life in the historic Bedouin villages
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Abu Dhabi hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Emirates Tours and Safai LLC is a company based in Abu Dhabi and our pickup locations are within Abu Dhabi only. Unfortunately, we do not offer pickup from Dubai or any other emirates except Abu Dhabi.
We offer pickup from any Hotel, Shopping Malls in Abu Dhabi or from the Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal.
- Abu Dhabi Cruise terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- will be operated by a bilingual guide ( English & German)
- Dress code is formal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are visiting a mosque especially the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, you need to have a more conservative dress code. For men and women, your legs and arms need to be covered – no shorts or skirts above the ankle. Additionally, your clothes should not be tight fitting – this is not the place for yoga pants! Try and ensure the fabric of your clothes is opaque as well, as see-through garments are inappropriate in a religious environment. Female visitors to the mosque will be asked to cover their hair; however, a headscarf will be provided to them upon entry. As a side note, you will be asked to remove your shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Emirates Tours and Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village & Dates Market.