8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
The eastern UAE city of Al Ain contrasts with Abu Dhabi for its greenery, historical landmarks, and mountain backdrop. Discover its sights and more traditional culture without worrying about cabs, buses, or self-driving on this tour. Travel by air-conditioned vehicle and explore highlights such as the Palace Museum, camel market, and mountain springs, with a guide to shed light on everything you see. A hotel lunch rounds off your day.
- Discover the UAE's “Garden City” of Al Ain on a day trip from Abu Dhabi
- Travel to and fro easily, and hear stories about the sights you’d miss alone
- Visit museums, the camel market, and souks; and climb Jebel Hafeet mountain
- Relax with lunch, entry fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Any Extra not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Look at Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Al Ain City Sightseeing - Al Ain Museum & Forts & Camel Market & Mosques & More?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Al Ain City Sightseeing - Al Ain Museum & Forts & Camel Market & Mosques & More?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Al Ain City Sightseeing - Al Ain Museum & Forts & Camel Market & Mosques & More?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11531P134
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingAbu DhabiWalking Tours - DubaiWalking Tours - SharjahWalking Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory