- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Emirates Tours and Safai LLC is a company based in Abu Dhabi and our pickup locations are within Abu Dhabi only. Unfortunately, we do not offer pickup from Dubai or any other emirates except Abu Dhabi.
We offer pickup from any Hotel, Shopping Malls in Abu Dhabi or from the Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal.
- AbuDhabi Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- 4X4 Land cruiser will be on Private car basis only. Maximum we can take is 2 guests per Land Cruiser or maximum 5 guests if family booking + marshal. Guests must provide valid identification as proof of family relation.
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children below 4 years old will under parent's responsibility at all times.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking(Child Rate applies)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: During the month of Ramadan this activity will not include Entertainments and alcohol will not be served
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Alcoholic beverages not available.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Emirates Tours and Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Evening Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride and Sand Boarding.