3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Eastern Mangrove Lagoon National Park lies just minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and its stunning natural landscapes offer a tranquil retreat for city-dwellers. On this tour, escape the city for a scenic kayaking excursion around the park’s waterways, admire the views as you paddle through lush mangrove forests, and look out for exotic birds and other wildlife along the way.
- Private kayaking excursion with up to two hours on the water
- Choice of multiple departure times throughout the day
- Suitable for complete beginners: all equipment and instruction provided
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Abu Dhabi hotel
Saved to wishlist!
1 Hour Kayaking
Transportation with Pickup and Drop Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from anywhere in Abu Dhabi only.
NB: Please give us your pickup location on Special Requirements (Hotel Name, Room Number).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Extreme Arabia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 127897P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAbu DhabiNature and Wildlife - DubaiKayaking - DubaiNature and Wildlife - SharjahKayaking - SharjahNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainKayaking - Umm Al QuwainCategory