6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the thrill of scuba diving without being certified. This half-day Acapulco course is perfect for beginners who want to experience what it's like to be completely immersed in the sea. A certified PADI or NAUI instructor will teach you the basics before you set out to explore nearby shallow waters, swimming alongside schools of tropical fish and discovering incredible coral formations as you go.
- Half day scuba diving adventure
- Diverse tropical aquatic life
- Beautiful reefs and corals
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Half day beginners diving course
Use of diving equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
En caso de alguna duda, llamar al 744 100 2682
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Note: For cruise ship passengers, a minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If minimum is not met, booking may be cancelled after confirmation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royale Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Acapulco Beginners Scuba Diving Course
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAcapulcoScuba Diving - GuerreroScuba Diving - TaxcoScuba Diving - Mexico CityCategory