3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Mexico's original seaside resort on a full-day guided tour that takes you into the heart of this former celebrity haven and beyond. Visit the La Quebrada cliffs, known for the professional high divers that perform from their perch each day. Admire the lush tropical gardens of the Princess Hotel, where famed entrepreneur and aviator Howard Hughes once resided. And peruse a local crafts market for handmade wares. Along the way learn stories of Acapulco's intriguing past, from legendary pirates to Hollywood royalty.
- Acapulco city tour and La Quebrada cliffs
- Acapulco Bay
- Princess Hotel and tropical gardens
- Craftwork market shopping
- Famous diving show at the La Quebrada cliffs
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English Speaking Guide
High Cliff Divers Show
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our staff will be waiting for you with a banner under your name or with the optional tour name.
- Terminal Marítima, Hornitos 7, Terminal Maritima, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royale Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Acapulco City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Acapulco City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Acapulco City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Acapulco City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 4150CITY
Compare Similar Experiences
Acapulco City Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroCity Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityCity Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory